California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Mario (jr94513) the Mechanic - Official Vouch Thread!

Old 11-13-2017, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mario is the man....helped me with AP2 retainer springs upgrade (he ordered the retainers/cotters for me as well) and install ballad timing gear this past weekend. Definitely coming back to get some work done on my S. We already talked about next steps. Thanks again my friend.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:08 PM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Mario helped with a valve adjustment a few weekends ago. Great guy and knows his stuff. Will definitely go back for future stuff.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:35 PM

Thumbs up TRUSTED!

Bump for Mario @ RogueMotorsports! Dropped my car off on a Friday night and he went above and beyond out of his way to drop me off/pick me up at Bay Point Bart both ways leaving and coming back to pick up the car. He did my motor mounts, valve adjustment, installed my diffuser, among other things such as recommending me some great brake pads for my needs. Definitely would bring my car there again in the future!
Old 11-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Thank you guys for all the kind words. We have black Friday sales on all of our products in stock PM if your looking for anything in particular we have Volks, Ballade sports, Js racing and some spoon goodies in stock
Old 12-09-2017, 11:00 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dropped off my bucket to Mario
on Saturday morning. He installed my Buddy Club P1 front & rear ball joints/roll center adjusters, Spoon Sports Rigid Collars, BLOX steering rack bushings, Ballade Sports spherical compliance bushings, mounted & balanced my square set of limited edition Wedsport TC105N wheels & Hankook V12 Evo2 tires, adjusted the ride height/did a custom alignment, and did an oil & filter change.

I had to take BART 1.5 hours away and literally sat next to some passed out homeless folks, other random people under the influence of various things, as well as used drug needles, blood, & all kinds of filth on the seats to pick up my car this Sunday afternoon. It was no small feat for me or Mario, who did all the work, but I am a happy camper now! Gonna miss my 3 piece, 18" HRE wheels, but they're not gone or for sale. I'll put them back on someday.

We, Bay Area folks, are super lucky to have competent guys, like Mario & Joey, just a short drive away to help maintain and tweak our S2ks whenever our schedules or own technical skills keep us from doing so!
Old 01-24-2018, 05:44 AM

Just went back to Mario for a second time last weekend. Dropped off the car to get some PCI rails in, my Recaro Pole Position installed, along with Spoon Rigid Collars + the 3 Spoon Braces, Pilot Super Sports mounted and balanced, and a custom alignment! Quick turn-around time and solid work that I can always vouch for! I live in San Francisco but am always willing to make the trek out to Brentwood.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2KRAAY
Just went back to Mario for a second time last weekend. Dropped off the car to get some PCI rails in, my Recaro Pole Position installed, along with Spoon Rigid Collars + the 3 Spoon Braces, Pilot Super Sports mounted and balanced, and a custom alignment! Quick turn-around time and solid work that I can always vouch for! I live in San Francisco but am always willing to make the trek out to Brentwood.

clean car! i saw it when i dropped mine off love it
Old 02-06-2018, 07:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Go to Mario for S2K Road or Racing Needs!

I've owned my '06 S2K for about 5 years now and Mario took care of my TCT Timing, fixed a leaky O-ring, and adjusted my valves on the maintenance side. On the fun, performance side he hooked up the Ballade Header, changed out my timing gear to correct the 2-3 degrees off, and installed my Ohlins. Dude is passionate about his work and meticulous with his workmanship. It's def worth the drive to Brentwood to take care of your S2K the way it should be treated. Thanks Mario!
Old 03-05-2018, 11:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wanted to say a huge thanks to Mario for a smooth valve adjustment with great attention to detail and also helping me get a better history on my Salvaged S2000 and helping me to get closer to solving my passenger side ride height issue. Thanks for everything!
Old 03-05-2018, 05:28 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Props to Mario for doing full brake service on my daily S beater. All pads, rotors, and a bleed. Always quality work.

Quick Reply: Mario (jr94513) the Mechanic - Official Vouch Thread!