California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops

Old 09-28-2015, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi mike i sent you a pm today too. I need my soft top replaced. Thanks
Old 09-28-2015, 10:30 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm still committed to getting this job done at some point, mine continues to get worse over time.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:45 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

HAHAHA
Old 09-30-2015, 09:46 AM

I'll hook you up when u are ready!!
Old 10-25-2015, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by TougeHorseman
I'm still committed to getting this job done at some point, mine continues to get worse over time.
Old 10-25-2015, 06:34 PM

Just did a Robbins soft top replacement today! Scheduling a few this month before we are supposed to get rain lol. hit me up

SS AP2 new Robbins top.... and my project garage queen...... HA
Attached Thumbnails S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops-img_7249.jpg   S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops-img_7266.jpg   S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops-img_7264.jpg   S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops-img_7260.jpg  
Old 10-26-2015, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by s2k_born
Just did a Robbins soft top replacement today! Scheduling a few this month before we are supposed to get rain lol. hit me up

SS AP2 new Robbins top.... and my project garage queen...... HA

Big shout out to Mike for doing an amazing job on this. Top looks and fits great. He returned the car cleaner and even fixed the 12v power which had come loose. Awesome work. Thank you!
Old 11-10-2015, 06:01 PM

Have to give another thank you and praise to Mike, for doing such a great job on replacing my soft top. Mike definitely knows his way around the car and it shows in his attention to detail! He treats the car like his own and goes above and beyond to do it right the first time. He was able to identify problems, missing pieces, mistakes and shortcuts taken by the previous installer of the old EZ top that was on the car when I bought it. Do not hesitate when considering getting your top replaced by Mike, and you can not beat his price! Also staying with the vehicle like I did, because I live a about an hour away, is nice because he has a nice and generous family and opens his house to you! (His wife made us burritos and offered drinks for lunch!) Thanks again Mike I will be in touch in the future.

Cheers man,
Sergio
Old 11-10-2015, 08:02 PM

Received 109 Likes on 70 Posts

I had a great experience with Mike. I threw him a curveball since I had him install a soft top on my car (instead of having him replace an existing top). I was missing a few things but Mike worked around my issues and sent me off with everything I needed to finish the job at home. His prices were reasonable and his communication is excellent. He is damn good at what he does and he will continue to get my soft top business.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by TodaAp1
Have to give another thank you and praise to Mike, for doing such a great job on replacing my soft top. Mike definitely knows his way around the car and it shows in his attention to detail! He treats the car like his own and goes above and beyond to do it right the first time. He was able to identify problems, missing pieces, mistakes and shortcuts taken by the previous installer of the old EZ top that was on the car when I bought it. Do not hesitate when considering getting your top replaced by Mike, and you can not beat his price! Also staying with the vehicle like I did, because I live a about an hour away, is nice because he has a nice and generous family and opens his house to you! (His wife made us burritos and offered drinks for lunch!) Thanks again Mike I will be in touch in the future.

Cheers man,
Sergio
Thanks again for the kind words man! I was my pleasure doing a fresh top on your S2. Let me know when u get back to town.

Quick Reply: S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops