California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

***MEGAMEET 6 INFORMATION 60+ S2000***

Old 05-31-2006, 07:23 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs down ***MEGAMEET 6 INFORMATION 60+ S2000***

REGISTRATION BEGINS ON JUNE 5th, 10 AM in the morning. 1st come 1st served. 3 days to paypal, or you get bumped.

Date: AUGUST 19, 20 2006

Inspired by the death of Dreamcation, we're back again this year for another spectcular MEGAMEET 6.. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I say to experience this event, is a lifetime of friendship and memories. Again and Again and Again, people from all over the states, even europe has experence this event. Last year, this event was SOLD OUT within the 1st 6 hours with 80 cars.

Here are some pics of Last Years WINE TASTING MEGAMEET 5:

This will be an OFFICIAL PRIVATE (60 S2000 only unless we feel it is safe to take more in.) S2ki.com (S2k International Event). All event plannings, locations, drive, route, Pre/Postparties, banquet will be kept a secret until the DAY of the event. (Even my team leaders will not know where we are eating, the plan events, so please don't bug them). This will prohibit gatecrashers and what we like to call "haters", and unnecessary false law enforcements. We reserve all rights to accept and deny anyone's attendence at this meet. You will be notified of the meeting location 3 days prior to the meet via the email address that you provided us.

This years event will involve a private "slow-scenic" drive, and a private lunch, that will consist of your personal tastings. This meet will also involve activites such as a hotel, swimming pool, clubbing, shopping and the whole 9 yards. This will be explained once your are fully signed up and paid for. You can opt. for just the drive alone. This will have a morning portion and a NIGHT portion. The night portion will consist of Dinner, and a adult clubbing, ultra lounge. (Overnight stay) If you participate in the night event, you will need a Group Hotel Room. (I am setting that up right now). Lunch, shopping, pool activities will be held at the SAME hotel for the night portion, Don't miss them both. Don't miss them at all.

This years meet will include an SLOW EXTENSIVE drive, 3-4 hours expectated, with over 100+ miles to cover. WE expect all S2000's to have at least 40% tread left on the tires. Any less, and we'll ask you to depart the event for your safety and others. There will be MANY MANY MANY twist and turns.

This years fees will be $xx.xx a head or xx.xx for 2 people. This will include BOTH Lunch at a "private" resturant AND a MEGAMEET Shirt. The fees are kept to a minimum. The fee will be applied directly to the cost of food (tax/gratuity and banquet room fees are included) and maps. EXPECT the fees to be HIGH this year, 30-40 a head, and 80.00 a car. We have NO BUDGET this year, as I have exhausted all my budgets for DREAMCATIONS event. Expect very minimal, but expect ALOT of fun as you can tell from the pictures above. I am even afraid to ask for sponsors this year, because I already asked for thosands of $$$ in prizes for last month's event.

Here is how the registration works:

Drivers Screen Name: ie: Back-Cracker
Drivers Real Name: Mike
Passenger Name if any: Jane
Shirt Size Driver:
Shirt Size Pass:
Yr/Color: 04' WHITE
EMAIL ADDRESS: Sample@hotmail.com
Special Accomdations/Comments: I can't wait!
# (1..2..3..etc until we hit 60 cars.) Please check and make sure you number your self right.

ie:#1 and the next person is#2

COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMAT CORRECTLY, if this format is wrong, your registration will not be valid.

Once you have registered here on s2ki.com, then you must [b]paypal me with in 3 days of your online registration.[/b] Should we not recieve the funds by midnight, that night, then the waiting list will be bumped up, and you'll be last on the waiting list. The correct format for paypal (No checks, No cash, No Credit accepted) is:

Drivers Screen Name:
Drivers Real Name:
Passenger Name if any:
Yr/Color:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
Special Accomdations/Comments:
# (1..2..3..etc until we hit 60 cars.) Please check and make sure you number your self right.

Place all these INFO in the COMMENT SECTION of PAYPAL. If you do not have paypal, it's as easy as 1-2-3 to set it up. All you need is either a ATM-DEBIT-VISA or any plastic, to set up an account! There are no refunds for this event.

It takes 3-4 days to set up an PAYPAL account. If you are interested, set up an account NOW. There will be NO CHECKS, CASH ACCEPTED. Miss the 3 days to pay, you miss the event, and the waiting list will move up. No if and or buts.
There are no refunds for this event.-There are no refunds for this event.-There are no refunds for this event. Once you hit submit, it's gone. I wanted to make myself clear, because this is a 100% commitment. IF you are UNCLEAR about a passenger status, I suggest thet you PAY for them too. Once you registration is done, there will be no edits or changes. I don't have time for that

BC and the gang!

Here are some testimony from CarandModel.com

This year celebrates the third meet of the Team Irvine S2000 Club. Over 90 cars showed up for this huge event. Groups from Arizona, the Bay Area, Sacramento, and even further attended.

Everyone rolled in Friday for an evening pre-party. It goes without saying, but there was much drinking going on! On Saturday morning, we met up at 7am to prepare for our wonderful drive through the SoCal mountains. The curves were amazing, and a few passengers almost got sick from all the turns. We then met up at the local Honda dealer where the main show began. From mild to wild, there were many different S2000's with modifications. It was great to look at how everyone personalized their S. There was food for everyone and a limbo contest, where RedS2KGirl walked away with first place.

Car and Model would like to thank Mike (Back-Cracker), Steve (SteveUCI), and the rest of the Irvine group for throwing such a successful party. Shouts out to the Arizona group for letting me tag along. To join in our S2000 community fun, meet up with us on S2K International.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's excited? Who's excited? Who's excited? Who's excited? Who's excited?
Old 05-31-2006, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

You're excited!
Old 05-31-2006, 07:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Junior and I will be there!!
Old 05-31-2006, 07:43 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by MajorHavoc,May 31 2006, 08:34 AM
Junior and I will be there!!
Is Jr. old enough to drive yet??
Old 05-31-2006, 07:51 AM

You know I am there...
Old 05-31-2006, 07:59 AM

So do sign up on this site or will there be a different sight to sing up on?
Old 05-31-2006, 08:05 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by How Rad!,May 31 2006, 08:59 AM
So do sign up on this site or will there be a different sight to sing up on?
As long as you post on this thread, you'll be notified of the links necessary to sign up and register.

Everyone that post here, will have a personal PM a few days before.

BC
Old 05-31-2006, 08:07 AM
Former Moderator

wOOt for good times!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:07 AM

I will be there...and yes I am excited...

This will be my Third Mega!!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:08 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by ColMugen,May 31 2006, 09:07 AM
wOOt for good times!

Quick Reply: ***MEGAMEET 6 INFORMATION 60+ S2000***