California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Bad Experience and Review of Ballade Collision in Garden Grove

Old 07-19-2017, 03:54 PM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

By the way OP's acting, bumping his own thread to keep a bashing thread alive after 1-2 weeks it's been dead, he's got a child's mentality.

I've had nothing but good things to say about Alex. He told me certain things were wrong with my car, I researched and it was indeed needed, his price was fair compared to other shops I checked out, every transaction I've had with him was proper. I'll continue to praise them because they haven't wrong'd me directly.

Hopefully this doesn't keep Alex and his team at Ballade down at all. They're one of a few shops out there still innovating for the S2K and at almost a decade after the last model was released, we need more shops like them.

OP probably gonna wait another 2 weeks to post to make sure this stays at the top of the SoCal boards lol.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All I have to say is wow!!!!! I got flamed for making similar comments years ago on s2ki and at a meet. When asked about my experience, one of his minions snitched and this dude went off. 4+ years passed until I saw him again at a s2k pizza meet and greet, early this year. They was posted and loc up telling me, this parking spot is reserved, I laughed inside. I honestly feel bad for this guy.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:04 AM
kap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmjunkie562
All I have to say is wow!!!!! I got flamed for making similar comments years ago on s2ki and at a meet. When asked about my experience, one of his minions snitched and this dude went off. 4+ years passed until I saw him again at a s2k pizza meet and greet, early this year. They was posted and loc up telling me, this parking spot is reserved, I laughed inside. I honestly feel bad for this guy.

btw, I'm with OP on this; my first few times (when I didn't know anything), I thought Ballade was great. I would have given a great review as well. However, as the smoke cleared, now I would actually give a poor review. I think their agenda is profiting off the fresh s2k owners. I don't know any serious s2k owners/track-rats who go there (unless Ballade provides free parts/work, aka sponsors).
The following users liked this post:
zakiu (09-18-2017)
Old 09-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Tik

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I was keeping pretty mum here too, but saw this post awhile back. I had a pretty awful experience there too. Had to force them to re-do work after catching them lieing to my face. The re-do was barely better than the trash work that was done the first time and I ended out having to pay more money for another shop to fix the poor work they did. Their 'crew' will defend them, but I'll never be going back.
The following users liked this post:
zakiu (09-18-2017)
Old 09-08-2017, 10:53 AM

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Tik
Yeah, I was keeping pretty mum here too, but saw this post awhile back. I had a pretty awful experience there too. Had to force them to re-do work after catching them lieing to my face. The re-do was barely better than the trash work that was done the first time and I ended out having to pay more money for another shop to fix the poor work they did. Their 'crew' will defend them, but I'll never be going back.
can you provide details on their work that was done poorly?
Old 09-13-2017, 11:13 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jyeung528
there is no one arguing with you here.

a positive review is a positive review.

sure, he is only as good as his most recent transaction...well, he probably has more recent transactions after you that are positive. you are not the last customer to walk out of his shop.

as far as getting what you deserve, YOU deserve an ugly spoiler on your car since you accepted it.

don't take put your crabby negative attitude onto me because i'm not supporting you like a cheerleader.

i'm entitled to my own opinions and you need to accept that.

if you really have such resentment towards ballade, give them a call and vent your frustration on them.

i'm not ballade, and i'm not your cheerleader. so chill out.
Listen, dude. You claim "nobody is arguing with you here" but then you spam this thread with your opinion 4 times in a row instead of just editing your post, and attack me directly and make unfounded accusations about me, all because you are an "independent party" as you claim. The problem is not the spoiler, and maybe you need to go back and re-read this thread to comprehend it before you post. The spoiler is not ideal, but it's whatever. I told him it was fine and nobody is contesting that, so your "being right" about this is invalid. You literally made no point with this post.

based on the way you've attacked and insulted people in this thread, and the forceful nature of you shoving your beliefs down everybody's throat, and not allowing anyone to have an opinion that deviates from your own statements, I'm going to take a step back from your negative review and actually reserve some skepticism, so as to embrace the possibility that ballade has an explanation from their perspective.

you've lost quite a bit of credibility in my book. That is my entitled opinion that I know you're going to attack and discredit and insult...because, i guess that's just how you cope with things.
Again, you are the one attacking me, and not the other way around. Drop your victim mentality because nobody is into it. Why don't you call Alex over at Ballade and let me know what he says? Then you will know how many legs he has to stand on. I am not attacking or insulting you. I am telling you that you don't know what you're talking about and that if you would like to know, why don't you hear both sides of the coin since you're so invested (irrationally so, I may add). Why should I care if I lost credibility in your book? Your book is worthless from the sound of it.

maybe he singled you out deliberately because you have such a negative attitude and cussed him out on the phone, and intentionally gave you crappy service. in this case, i'm going to leave ballade a 5 star review on yelp for serving some justice with precision and accuracy.
Okay, so now you're throwing more bs into the fire. By this token, you are saying I can come to your house, beat the shit out of you, light your car on fire, and it is justified because I "singled you out deliberately because you have such a negative attitude" and that such a reason is acceptable? Are you kidding me? If you do not like someone, then do not take their money and do business with them. Committing fraud because you don't like someone IS STILL COMMITTING FRAUD. It is not okay. Just like lighting your car on fire and assaulting you is NOT OK. I was incredibly polite with him until he started to screw me, and then I was tolerant with him when he said he would make good on it, and then I posted the review after he lied about things.

can you provide details on their work that was done poorly?
The bottom line, if you want to boil it down to a single item, is that he put a used quarter from a junk car he had laying around on my low mileage GPW AP1 when I explicitly asked for a new OEM fender and his estimate shows a new OEM fender and he told the insurance company he was putting on a new OEM fender. I have photos of the fender and the shoddy work as well as documentation for it. Go ahead and call Alex and Ballade now and ask him what happened or shut the **** up.

Bottom line is he knows the truth and that's why he's staying WAY clear of this thread and not defending himself or his shop. And he also knows that if he tries screwing with me that I hold all the cards.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by jdmjunkie562
Clearly Jyeung is one of his minions. I stopped caring about this months ago and haven't even been watching the thread.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:30 AM

Well, since we're giving bad reviews here...I was basically put on blast on the phone for trying to diagnose an issue myself, was told they're experts and they would figure it out right away. It took multiple trips and being told to spend money replacing something that didn't fix it, before the problem was found, and they couldn't even fix it properly. Was also ridiculed for trying to replace a part on my own instead of letting them do it because they have the part in stock, they ended up not having it in stock. I would say the attitude is pretty pompous without the substance to back it up.
To be honest, after reading your posts and seeing your complete inability to assess a scenario, analyze the problem, use logic, and form a solution / decent opinion... I can't say I'd treat you like anything but a dumbass myself. Just saying. You missed the entire point of my post and now you are obsessed with a spoiler of all things. Its like you are illiterate or something.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:27 AM

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts

you sound like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:53 AM

Herein lies the problem, (YOU)

"But wait. The trunk going on to my car had holes in it. I called to let Ballade know. I believe my exact quote was "look, I'm all about you making money here but if my insurance company required you to get that trunk, tell them my car doesn't have a ****ing spoiler on it, that the spoiler looks like absolute shit, and I don't want a ****ing spoiler on my ****ing car and that they can suck my dick.""

I don't think Ballade took to that statement very well, and made your suck their's instead.

Lesson learned.

TL;DR: OP got male genitalia tattoo'd on his face and sucked Ballade's dick.
What are you talking about? The reason I am angry is that they put a used rear quarter on the car after promising a new one and then subsequently lied to me about it until I exposed them on my own. They collected from insurance for new parts and used crap parts from their salvage cars sitting around the shop that were full of bondo and didn't even have the decency to prep them properly. This paired with terrible customer service and leaving my SRS harness damaged is why I was angry. You seem obsessed with the wrong details, almost like you didn't read the entire original post and are just some Ballade Sports fanboy attacking an innocent person who was cheated.

I find it hard to believe that you could be so clueless about the entire post, but the proof is in your responses and your obsession with me. No offense man but I'm not trying to get any more stalkers / people obsessed with me so I'll just leave the thread as it is and let everyone see you for who you really are. I think you need to take some steps to make yourself less angry and more content with your life. And what is your obsession with dicks about? And why are you obsessed with Bruce Lee? In your secret fantasies are you trying to be dominated by Bruce Lee so he can force you to S his D?

Quick Reply: Bad Experience and Review of Ballade Collision in Garden Grove