S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   California - Southern California S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/california-southern-california-s2000-owners-16/)
-   -   De-Mining (bombs) solution GOATS (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/california-southern-california-s2000-owners-16/de-mining-bombs-solution-goats-596224/)

chairmnofthboard 05-14-2008 07:46 AM

De-Mining (bombs) solution GOATS

The singer of "Juanes" was talking about how there are land mines in his country (Colombia) along with so many other countries in the world. People are still losing legs and arms from mines left years ago. I started thinking and found a solution..

The solution is, Goats! Think about it, the goats walk around grazing and if they step on a mine BOOM! Now the village people have dinner and one less bomb. Since goats graze clean it leaves a path of de-mined areas, easy to document.

Well I think that Goats (including sheep, rams, etc) are the answer to all the worlds problems. Don't believe me, present a problem.

:D

bd307 05-14-2008 07:52 AM

Hummmm

xdavieexx 05-14-2008 07:56 AM

Or have prisoners do community service on that patch of land... kill two birds with one stone.

moogleii 05-14-2008 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard,May 14 2008, 08:46 AM
The singer of "Juanes" was talking about how there are land mines in his country (Colombia) along with so many other countries in the world. People are still losing legs and arms from mines left years ago. I started thinking and found a solution..

The solution is, Goats! Think about it, the goats walk around grazing and if they step on a mine BOOM! Now the village people have dinner and one less bomb. Since goats graze clean it leaves a path of de-mined areas, easy to document.

Well I think that Goats (including sheep, rams, etc) are the answer to all the worlds problems. Don't believe me, present a problem.

:D

Huh, that sounds like a good idea. But I bet the ultra fanatics of PETA would protest.

Richardh123 05-14-2008 08:38 AM

If they protest, we should arrest them and make them graze :D

hapybrian 05-14-2008 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by chairman

OK. How do we solve the US's problem of health care with goats?
:devil:

:boxing:

chairmnofthboard 05-14-2008 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by hapybrian,May 14 2008, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by chairman

OK. How do we solve the US's problem of health care with goats?
:devil:

:boxing:

This was aimed toward 3rd world countries, But if you must have my precious goats solve all your personal health issues, I'll explain a scenario.

........................................Goats, The Worlds Advocate.......................................... ..
.............................................by Chairmnofthboard.................................. ...............

How can goats help with US health care? Simple, other countries need goats as anti bomb technicians. The US has the capabilities of growing goats at an amazing rate. The US can sell goats to the 3rd world countries and all the taxes go into the US health care fund. Not to mention another renewable US Export.

Not to mention, goats make great pets, and pets keep you healthier.

Check Mate. :D

AlexS2200 05-14-2008 09:11 AM

Ha ha I'm sure the people of Columbia will love goat / shrapnel meet. :LOL:

chairmnofthboard 05-14-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by AlexS2200,May 14 2008, 09:11 AM
Ha ha I'm sure the people of Columbia will love goat / shrapnel meet. :LOL:

Iron is good for your diet. It's been proven. See extra minerals your body needs.

Damn goats are great!

chairmnofthboard 05-14-2008 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by moogleii,May 14 2008, 08:35 AM
Huh, that sounds like a good idea. But I bet the ultra fanatics of PETA would protest.

Make their kids go play in the land mines, see how quick they change their toon. I love animals, but if you have to choose between an adorable billy goat vs a dirty anoying kid. (wait, where am I going with this?)