California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

LA/OC Attorney

Old 07-16-2017, 12:37 PM
Gatsbee13

Default LA/OC Attorney

Hey All,
Long time no post in here. Hope all is well in the socal s2k community.

Just wanted to ask if any long time members (or non) knew of any good attorneys in LA or OC. I'm looking for an attorney that specializes in fields such as contractual law, criminal law, and tort law. I remember posting a very long time ago on here about an attorney and got a PM from a long time member and spoke with their attorney friend. The conversation went very well between me and the attorney but for the life of me I can't find the friggin contact number and PM. Besides, I don't think that attorney specializes in the fields I'm interested in but it be nice to still have him as a contact.

If you know of any trusted attorney or have some good advice, I'd appreciate it. Preferably by PM.

Thanks!
Old 07-17-2017, 07:33 AM
Gatsbee13

Any help appreciated.

and to the Mod that changed the title of my thread to its existing title, I want to thank you, whoever you are.. not being sarcastic, just should of done it myself or named it that originally.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gatsbee13
Any help appreciated.

and to the Mod that changed the title of my thread to its existing title, I want to thank you, whoever you are.. not being sarcastic, just should of done it myself or named it that originally.
Does any type of attorney work, or does it have to be those specifics?
Old 07-17-2017, 04:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whoa, first time logging in in literally years, and this is at the top of the Socal Forum.

I'm an attorney. I don't really do criminal law or tort, but I do some contract-related work. I mainly work in trusts and estates, though. You can pm me if you have a question about something.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:14 AM
Gatsbee13

Originally Posted by Dj K-otik
Whoa, first time logging in in literally years, and this is at the top of the Socal Forum.

I'm an attorney. I don't really do criminal law or tort, but I do some contract-related work. I mainly work in trusts and estates, though. You can pm me if you have a question about something.

so many questions still unanswered...

but I do have one question that I'm dying to know the answer to.. since your an attorney and most likely make a decent living, why the hell do you still have an s2k?
Old 07-19-2017, 03:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gatsbee13
so many questions still unanswered...

but I do have one question that I'm dying to know the answer to.. since your an attorney and most likely make a decent living, why the hell do you still have an s2k?
Hahaha, it's still a great car! Plus it's paid off
Old 07-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Gatsbee13

Ahh... I see.. I think Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) had a very interesting perspective on why he doesn't drive an expensive sports car. I think he originally said (while a billionaire and driving an Acura TSX) that it would be too "ostentatious". I can totally understand that from his point of view as he is a very recognizable figure and would draw even more attention in say a Ferrari 488.. It kind of made me re-think things about my situation honestly.. I mean, if I ever make it to millionaire status, will the Porsche really be necessary? I agree, the s2k is still a great car and when I had it, I got a lot of looks and compliments from many people as it was wrapped, wheels, some mods, etc.....

But it kind of makes you wonder about many other people with boat loads of money that purchase all sorts of expensive vehicles (Leno, rappers, Wall Street\Tech successes, list goes on)..

Zuckerberg is one interesting character.. I heard he has a personal digital assistant (and I think its named Jarvis, like in the movie Iron Man).. anyways, sorry.. kind of went off on a tangent there..

yeah I guess the point is to save your money.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:25 AM
Gatsbee13

anyone know any good lawyer jokes? lol.. nah.. in my experience with lawyers, its a gamble sometimes.. but always best to try small or 1 lawyer firms (thats my advice).. but there are good and even honest lawyers out there.. just got to look..
Old 07-20-2017, 02:20 PM

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts

yes, a porsche really is necessary.
The following users liked this post:
JamesD89 (07-25-2017)
Old 07-21-2017, 08:43 AM
Gatsbee13

oh yeah.. I agree