California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

LA, the town, he says, was "real, real fake"

Old 05-10-2005, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LA, the town, he says, was "real, real fake"

This kinda ticks me off a bit.. can't Shaq just be quiet.. man.. talk about holding a grudge.. now he's talkin ish about LA the town?

=======================================
Los Angeles, the town, he says, was "real, real fake. This (Miami) is a more real place." He refers to Lakers owner Jerry Buss as "that old man," calls team management "cowards" and can hardly bear to mention Bryant's name. Instead, he calls him "whatchamacallit" or "that dude" or "the other guy" and says he was "arrogant."
O'Neal says he never backed down from Bryant's challenge to make the Lakers his team. "I'm not doing that, especially for him. For D. Wade? Yeah, because he's the right kind of guy to take over. But a little arrogant (fellow) like that? Never."
It's time to gloat, but O'Neal says he doesn't have to. "I don't need to feel vindicated. It's just a case of righteousness vs. unrighteousness. (Buss) is not man enough to look in the mirror and say he (messed) up."
====================================

More in LINK

Man... first he says he needs a real owner to motivate him into losing weight(Miami's owner = ZERO rings, Jerry Buss = 8) and now this.

He always takes the highroad... right...
Old 05-10-2005, 06:03 PM

The truth hurts.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:28 PM

i agree with the Shaqster...
i just moved to LA from MA... most of the people that I meet here do not seem genuine (which is a ridiculous statement in the US... since most people in the US say one thing, and really think something else). oh well...
Old 05-10-2005, 06:28 PM

Received 1,180 Likes on 908 Posts

Shaq is a dick.

I was in Miami for the first time in several years for the Orange Bowl. It's an incredible place. Hugh rise construction cranes everywhere, I must have counted 75 of them. Up scale, expensive as hell (puts LA to shame), big Cuban influence, art deco, ProPlayer Stadium is modern and has amazing sight lines. Airboat to alligators and sawgrass of the Everglades is just around the corner. I love Miami. Particularly when I can sit and watch the Trojans absolutely destroy the mighty Oklahoma Sooners.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:31 PM

yea, shaq needs to think (if its possible) before he speaks. i still remember when he commented on yao ming, saying someshit like "i dont care about that ching chong whatever chinese..."
Old 05-10-2005, 06:35 PM

Shaq is just jealous cause they picked Bryant over him and the fact that we don't want him over here
Old 05-10-2005, 06:53 PM

all shaq can do is dunk and shoot freethrows. he can kiss my ass.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by DimaK321,May 10 2005, 07:28 PM
i agree with the Shaqster...
i just moved to LA from MA... most of the people that I meet here do not seem genuine (which is a ridiculous statement in the US... since most people in the US say one thing, and really think something else). oh well...
I'm sorry that you feel that way, Dima! However, LA is more than just Hollywood, Bev Hills and Santa Monica. There may be a higher percentage of "poseurs" trying to making "make it" in the "biz". While I agree that there's a high level of flakiness in this city, I've met alot of friends where that I wouldn't hesitate to call at 4 am to help me out of a jam.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:59 PM

im real
Old 05-10-2005, 07:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shaq has no com backs.. so he takes personal attacks

Kobe: shaq was lazy, didnt work hard, etc..
Shaq: kobe is arrogant, shouldn't have cheated on his wife.. blah blah

Buss: shaq was lazy, undedicated.. etc
Shaq: Buss shouldn't be dating 20 yr olds

geesuz.... state a fact about this guy and get a personal attack in return. real professional.

remember when he said 'if you dont feed the big dog he cant guard the house" or something like that... meaning if he doesnt get the ball every time he wont play defense

how do you let ben wallace dominate you in the finals?

Most Dominant Ever... 1 mvp?

Quick Reply: LA, the town, he says, was "real, real fake"