California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

LOGIC MOTORSPORTS OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION!

Old 11-20-2007, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOGIC MOTORSPORTS OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Steve, Director of Sales and Marketing for LOGIC Motorsports LLC. To give you some background, I have been a car enthusiast since 1993 and have worked in the high performance industry for the past 10 years. I joined LOGIC Motorsports LLC after its expansion and I am excited to be a part of its growth. We recently moved to a 3,400 sq. ft. facility centrally located in the city of Anaheim. With customer satisfaction as our #1 goal, we are here to help you with selecting the right parts for your vehicle. Our Tuner is also a hardcore Honda enthusiast and import racing pioneer, with 12 years experience in the motorsports scene. He brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise. We are an authorized outlet for many of the top brands and our line card is growing so that we can offer you the latest parts entering the market. Our shop is equipped with a lift and the tools needed to handle performance upgrades, suspension, forced induction, and full engine builds. We are also an EFI certified tuning facility. We just purchased a brand new 1200hp state-of-the-art MUSTANG DYNO. It has the latest in eddy current technology. It can apply a load to the wheels to simulate actual street driving. With this Dyno, we are able to monitor and record all the sensors in the engine directly through your vehicle's obd2 port. Other options, such as our built-in Weather Station, enable us to give you the most accurate test results. We are very excited as a shop to be able to offer you all of these services!

I would also like to share with you some of our exciting plans for the future. We plan on doing group buys, host meets with raffles, as well as continue our ever popular Dyno Days!! If there is something you would like to see a group buy on, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you. Any feedback is good feedback, so please voice your opinions. Your opinions are very important to us since our mission is to provide you with the best customer service.

Thanks to everyone who has come and showed us support!! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at the shop anytime. To the S2000 community, we will continue to strive to meet your needs. Thank You!

Best Regards,
Steve
Logic Motorsports LLC
EMAIL: Steve@Logicmotorsports.com
Old 11-20-2007, 04:31 PM

Welcome to s2k

Its always nice seeing new vendors =)
Old 11-20-2007, 05:18 PM

Welcome,
Old 11-20-2007, 08:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys. You guys have any questions or suggestions? Hit me up let me know if you and or your friends have had trouble getting any parts or obtaining any product lines?

Thanks
Old 11-20-2007, 09:09 PM

Have you put anything up on the vendor section yet?
Old 11-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Former Sponsor

welcome aboard guys! My buddy John mentioned about you...hopefully I will get the chance to meet you guys soon.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome. My buddy Louie @ L-Con just told me about you and your new location. He has plans on introducing us. Congratulations and we'll see you soon.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:45 AM

What up Steve

Welcome to the boards

Sorry, I have been lagging on the pics . My lady has the camera and has not had a chance to load them yet. Soon as I get them on the PC I will have her email them to you.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:57 AM

Thanks John,

Call me on the blue center caps. Enjoy your turkey day...
Old 11-21-2007, 10:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome guys!

Quick Reply: LOGIC MOTORSPORTS OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION!