S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   California - Southern California S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/california-southern-california-s2000-owners-16/)
-   -   Where to do my Taxes? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/california-southern-california-s2000-owners-16/where-do-my-taxes-1180996/)

hectorteto 01-15-2018 09:42 AM

Where to do my Taxes?

Hi All, that time of the year is approaching and I am still don't know where to do my taxes. For the past 3 years, I have been doing them through Turbo-Tax however, last year and this year are a little more complicated. Besides the fact that I think I messed up on last year's taxes (hahaha) I don't want to do the same mistake this year. A little more background about my taxes, last year and this year I was partially working as a contract designer (no taxes were deducted out of my check) and also employed (taxes were deducted from my check) so it is a little bit confusing when it comes to file taxes and that is why I decided to have it done by a professional.

Now, can somewhere recommend me a place where to go file my taxes? I live in southern California so any place near San Fernando Valley and LA would be ideal.

Thank you all :)

blueprint 01-16-2018 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by hectorteto (Post 24407160)
Hi All, that time of the year is approaching and I am still don't know where to do my taxes. For the past 3 years, I have been doing them through Turbo-Tax however, last year and this year are a little more complicated. Besides the fact that I think I messed up on last year's taxes (hahaha) I don't want to do the same mistake this year. A little more background about my taxes, last year and this year I was partially working as a contract designer (no taxes were deducted out of my check) and also employed (taxes were deducted from my check) so it is a little bit confusing when it comes to file taxes and that is why I decided to have it done by a professional.

Now, can somewhere recommend me a place where to go file my taxes? I live in southern California so any place near San Fernando Valley and LA would be ideal.

Thank you all :)

I have a great accountant if you need one in the San Fernando Valley. PM me.

vtecaddict 01-17-2018 07:44 AM

I know a good CPA in Seal Beach, so a little south, but PM me if you want his info.

Pabs626 01-17-2018 08:40 AM

Express1040.com

s2kx2 01-17-2018 11:41 AM

I have been using H&R Block for years. I like the piece of mind that for a nominal fee IF you are ever audited (for some reason)? They send their legal crew on your behalf. You don't even have to show up.

Amyist 01-19-2018 02:56 PM

Hey there! I'm a CPA. I live in LA area. I do taxes for both individuals and businesses. I actually have quite a few personal and business clients in the car community. Let me know what are your tax needs, I will take good care of you, fellow S2k driver! :)

​​​​Thanks in advance!

Amy 626-716-8430