Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

New Corvette?

Old 04-29-2010, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01,Apr 29 2010, 02:01 PM
The guys has been 'banned' 100 times already. He lives for the attention you guys give him/her/it.
That makes sense. He's the first person on this forum to earn a spot on the ignore list. Still, it would be nice to see him simply banned (again).
Old 04-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh no, a bunch of usually anti-Japanese guys don't like me. Whatever shall I do?

P.S. It has always been the same guys, i.e. Quickag, PDX, etc.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:38 PM

Received 400 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Steponme,Apr 29 2010, 02:08 PM
No, I went to a private university, but not in a foreign country (or certain parts of California).

I used quotes with Americans because sometimes, only bald-head white guys like you are considered Americans, even if my family has been here for generations.

I know what you look like, Quickag, and "bald-head eagle" is the perfect term for you. Just because you're a bald-headed white guy who drives a Corvette, you think you're more patriotic than most people even though you haven't done shit to this country. (Edit: "for this country").
Great, so:

you:
1. Went to private university
2. graduated 99th percentile
3. own your own business
4. are financially viable
5. are an arrogant prick
6. closet homesexual voyeur

me:
1. am more patriotic
2. am a bald headed eagle
3. drives a corvette
4. haven't done crap for this country

Well, a few things...the fact you know what I look like is a bit concerning. I will add #6 above for that. Not sure if you do know what I look like, but either way, I'm not bald headed....at least not yet anyway. Spending time on this board listening to babble from people like you will cause my hair to fall out faster though. Second, trying to prop yourself up on a car board to feel superior, intellectually or otherwise, while denigrating others around you just typifies your lack of character, class, and logical reasoning.

I'm glad you don't consider yourself patriotic or an "American" because we wouldn't want you anyway.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by QUIKAG,Apr 29 2010, 02:38 PM
Great, so:

you:
1. Went to private university
2. graduated 99th percentile
3. own your own business
4. are financially viable
5. are an arrogant prick
6. closet homesexual voyeur
You forgot:

7. Immigrant loser.

Because that's what you called us. Yes, we, indeed, are immigrant losers, but perhaps you should look up the statistics of us "immigrant losers" here in America.

I've never claimed to be superior to anyone, but you, on the other hand, have claimed many things and called many names.

P.S. Corey from Dallas, I do know what you look like. But it was just by accident from being on here.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:49 PM

Yeah, that Corvette concept looks very sweet, I hope it goes to reality, C6's are extremely nice looking already

Old 04-29-2010, 02:51 PM

This Corvette thread has really taken a turn for the worse.

What I like about driving my vette is that I have to wave at everyone else in a vette, I wave to other bikers on when on my bike, I wave to other S2000 when I'm in that, I feel like a mental patient in a parade sometimes. After a while I wave at vettes while on my bike or I give the down low wave to bikes when I'm in my S2000.

Sorry for the threadjack.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Steponme,Apr 29 2010, 05:02 PM
I don't know who the "real" chief designer was

Finally, an accurate post.

See my post above from the Corvette Action Center and National Corvette Museum for a hint

I'm actually a little baffled why it's so important to you that Ken Okuyama is the chief designer? Unless it's to satisfy some unsupported leap-of-logic that because the same individual was involved in two totally different automotive design efforts, that they _have_ to share some kind of aesthetic DNA?
Old 04-29-2010, 05:36 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Man, it's hard to tell what's being discussed here. NSX vs C5 (or C6?) styling?

Anyway...
Similar overall length, different wheelbases, different cockpit placement, similar fender lines, different height.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by [DT
,Apr 29 2010, 05:24 PM] I'm actually a little baffled why it's so important to you that Ken Okuyama is the chief designer?
Seriously, are you really asking this question? It was "important" to me because he also designed the NSX, so to prove the point that both cars possibly shared a few styling cues from the same designer, which would bring back to my original post about reading something as such many years ago. If you went back to the beginning of this thread, you'd see that several other people pointed it out before I even chimed in.

Ok, fine. Ken Okuyama is my father, if that's what you wanted to hear.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:28 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=s2kpdx01,Apr 29 2010, 02:01 PM] The guys has been 'banned' 100 times already.

Quick Reply: New Corvette?