Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Parking Spot at Mall - etiquette ?

Old 12-21-2012, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A or B. If I NEED to make calls, then I simply let the car know that I will be a while or that I am waiting on someone...so that they are not there waiting for ever.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:25 PM

I would take my time and get my car out of the spot ASAP, and once i'm out, then i would start texting people haha. I wouldn't hurry my car out. Those people can wait an extra 20 seconds for me to check my surroundings, buckle my seat belt, put my cellphone into the cupholder, etc. But ya those people that take their sweetass time as @ssholes. Exception are seniors... They can take all their sweet ass time until my patience runs out haha
Old 12-26-2012, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Fayte
I would take my time and get my car out of the spot ASAP, and once i'm out, then i would start texting people haha. I wouldn't hurry my car out. Those people can wait an extra 20 seconds for me to check my surroundings, buckle my seat belt, put my cellphone into the cupholder, etc. But ya those people that take their sweetass time as @ssholes. Exception are seniors... They can take all their sweet ass time until my patience runs out haha
Seniors are the worst. Some old biitch finished loading her groceries into her Toyota crap wagon Monday and literally just took the cart and shoved it out into the parking lane. It rolled down a mild slope and clipped my wife's passenger side mirror. Not huge damage, just another chip in the black paint from some azzhole. My wife got out of the car and started screaming at the old hag. She was all apologetic at that point and said she didn't mean to do it. Bullshiit! She was lazy and thought she could get away with it without the person whose car she damaged seeing her. She was basically a sleaze. She was also lucky. If it were me, grandma would have left the parking lot with a huge dent from a knee in a nice soft door panel. No words, no threats. Just walk up, dent the car and walk away. Even granny can learn to respect other people's property.

These people really shouldn't be allowed to drive. They can't make decisions behind the wheel. Their reaction time is totally inadequate. Their eyesight sucks. At night they are even worse, slowing down even further and creating clogged roads. They can't park reliably. On the highway, they travel 20 mph slower than prevailing traffic. And just because you're old, it does not mean you are entitled to damage other people's cars. A jerk is a jerk.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by fishfryer
I buy online. Malls are for teenage girls.
No one said you have to necessarily shop..