S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Car and Bike Talk (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/car-bike-talk-73/)
-   -   Why FWD? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/car-bike-talk-73/why-fwd-283606/)

X4DLuvOfSpeedX 04-16-2005 09:03 PM

Christ, are there any mods in this place??? Someone please ban Officer Dumb

YellowS2kPwr 04-17-2005 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Officer_down,Apr 16 2005, 02:27 PM
Haha! Are you serious? Do you know who I am? :rofl: You can call all of your relatives in the U.S. and Asia and my partners and I would send their asses back to Asia. :LOL: Haha...this little turd is so funny with his threat. Unless the little turds you call cousins are the U.S. military leaders, they can lick my balls when I tell them to. This is too funny! Yes, please arrange a "meeting" so I can not only insult their moms and yours, but I can also send their asses to boot camp too. Haha! Let me call my partners from the department and our boot camp to come and pick up your cousins' asses to boot camp. What is their address?

:rofl: A very FUNNY little threat from a little turd! :LOL: News to little turd: please don't threaten someone you have no clue about!

Let me guess, your mom is a middle-aged Asian woman who's been here for ages yet never learned how to drive. Am I wrong? :LOL:

I still can't believe the little turd threatened me with his little Asian cousins. :rofl: Please make me stop laughing! Btw, I have personal ties to both the police force and military force. ;) You think your massive, gangsta Asian cousins would even dare to look me in the eyes? :LOL:

I'm not Asian first of all. 2nd of all, you're a very racist motherhttps://www.s2ki.com/stor/forumshtml/emoticons/spam.gifer... 3rd of all you're a pussy idiot, 4th of all you're not even worth typing what I just typed... Mods, please ban this guy, he's a racist one who has no place on this forum, and everything he always says is negative.

FO2K 04-17-2005 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by b0mbrman,Apr 16 2005, 06:04 PM
Braking to a stop to fuel up at a gas station and accelerating from a stop after getting gas are both less efficient than coasting at a constant 55, so the less often you stop on a trip, the better mileage you will get.

Also, gas has mass so driving to a lower level lowers the average weight of your S2000 across your trip.

I thought both of those would be pretty obvious :rolleyes:

:bow: I agree, too many beers before I posted. ;)

Officer_down 04-17-2005 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by dcak,Apr 16 2005, 06:16 PM
jeez, how freaking old are you? is it possible to be 9 years old and be a police officer?

I'm not 9, :LOL: . I'm a middle-aged man, who's a homicide detective for the Seattle PD and I manage a boot camp part-time with my past military buddies. I still can't believe that little turd had the nerve to threaten me. :rofl: Please do arrange a "meeting" so I can not only insult your mom but tell your cousins to kiss my ass at the same time. :LOL: No one has ever threatened me before, it's so funny.

I'm not a racist, especially towards Asians, because I'm already half Asian, plus a combo of Native American and Caucasian too. And btw, someone referred to me as dumb, I have a master's degree in criminology and psychology, with a minor in mathematics from the UW and Stanbury. ;)

I still can't believe that little turd threatened me first. :LOL:

Officer_down 04-17-2005 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by temin,Apr 16 2005, 03:17 PM
All the steve_c haters have to admit we've got way more than our fair share of S2000 fanbois here. Look, the S2000 is a great car, but it's not the exotic killer people make it out to be just because it's an awfully fast $30k car.

I've done 30mpg only on a trip from Boston to Detroit and back. Even on a 50 mile roundtrip 95% freeway commute I'd never get 30mpg. Typical mileage was closer to 22-25mpg.

Tell me who ever said the S2000 is some exotic killer! I don't hate Steve, but I find his constant bashing too tiresome and ridiculous. Not only an S2000 is decently fast for a mere $30K car, but it's also VERY fun, has decent to good overall quality, good relibility, decent to good looks, excellent gear box, etc. I can go on and on why it's one hell of a car for mere $30K. But nowhere will you find me say it's an exotic killer or an exotic car.

My typical average gas mileage is also 22-25 mpg, but on a constant highway cruise out of state, and I used to do it very often, my S didn't have much of a problem getting AT LEAST 28 mpg. One time, it even got like 32 mpg, but give or take 1-2 mpg for miscalculation, it was still very good. Here's how I used to calculate, before the long trip, I usually ran the car to almost empty. Then I put in 10 gallons and I usually went for at least 300 miles on an out-of-state cruise before it became almost empty again, down to 1 bar.