Carolinas A Better Place to Be

***Stolen ITR***

Old 03-25-2002, 05:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Stolen ITR***

My fugging car got boosted (STOLEN) Sunday morning around ~3am. Me and my girlfriend went out Sat. night around 8pm and got home at 2am. The car was noticed missing at 11am Sunday morning. I called the police and the faukers don't even come out to get a statment or anything. They told me they got all they needed from me from the phone conversation that lasted all but 5 minutes. The funny thing was when the 911 operator asked me if there was something distinctive about my car (after getting a full description) and I laughed sarcastically and told her it was freaking yellow! How obvious did she want it to be, "yeah its got a big 'I'm stolen sign on it'...huh"
I only know of 3 yellow ITR's in the triad and that includes mine. The car was stolen from my parking space in my apartament. The joint is gated and that night one of the entrances was left open...ARRGHHH

I already miss my car! It was a stock ITR with a comptech axle back. My car was the 2nd one to be stolen from our neighborhood this week. The first one was a sweet navigator. I thought it was one of the nicest places to live but I was wrong.

Do you guys think that I can sue management? I know I wont be able to sue for the car but I mean for neglegence or loss of collectibility? I'm pissed. They have had these new full gates for 5 months and they arent worth a damn in my opinion.

Wicked

ps~ excuse my language
Old 03-25-2002, 08:06 AM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel for 'ya man. . .

As they say. . .locks are meant to keep folks honest. If someone really, really wanted your car, they would have gotten it.

Keep us posted. . .
Old 03-25-2002, 05:46 PM

awww wicked that just sucks. What a nightmare, i dunno what i would do if that happened to me

sounds like the po po better do a better job of patroling that complex. I hope your insurance company handles this quick and you or the po po find the bastard that stole it

damn fockers

keep us informed
Old 03-28-2002, 11:52 AM

Good luck,
hope they do not find it.

Probably better off with the cash than a stolen car back...
Old 03-29-2002, 12:49 PM

thanks guys
Old 04-01-2002, 05:31 PM

Any news? I saw a yellow ITR today at an auction

J/K But I did see one in Charlotte tonight and another one last week.
Old 04-02-2002, 07:51 AM

I know a couple of guys in charlotte with ITR's.

No news from the police but my insurance company is not having wait 30 days because there have been way too many thefts in the past couple of weeks. My claim agent had told me that the week my car was stolen that there were 102 claims filed for thefts just in the triad. The detective told that there is a hit list for cars and mine was more than likely on that list. So this mess that I am in should be resolved with in a week or so. Man I miss that car to death, for a year and a half I had the worked my arse off and enjoyed every moment of it too. I will never forget that car