Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Casey's Mugen HT Headliner

Old 02-10-2010, 09:24 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Moddiction,Feb 10 2010, 10:20 AM
Looks very nice!! Once I get my hardtop in I think I need to get something like this!
Awesome, thanks for the compliments.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:17 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I just came across the group buy price with Asura. Are you all selling these directly to local members as well?
Old 02-10-2010, 01:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

approximately $920
Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by ClemsonWill,Feb 10 2010, 02:17 PM
I just came across the group buy price with Asura. Are you all selling these directly to local members as well?
Since I can't sell them outright here, Asura is our distributor for these headliners. Keep in mind there are two different headliners. The first one, in tweed, is the customer installed headliner. The second one, in blue ultrasuede, is a full custom application. #1 allows you to install and #2 requires the top to be in our shop.

The GB price is going to be lower than the $620 listed as well so wait for Asura to post that. If you need to place an order, please do so through Asura.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:25 PM

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

[QUOTE=s2kpwned,Jan 11 2010, 08:19 AM]Ok, here are the completed and installed pics.

Hope you guys like.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:17 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

These guys are top notch and have some incredible ideas and the skills to make them a reality. I highly recommend these headliners as they look incredible in person and really complete the look of many s2000 hardtops
Old 08-28-2010, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by GrandMasterKhan,Aug 27 2010, 03:17 PM
These guys are top notch and have some incredible ideas and the skills to make them a reality. I highly recommend these headliners as they look incredible in person and really complete the look of many s2000 hardtops
Thanks kenny. Caseys headliner was one thing and it looks awesome. This top however, with all the work we're gonna put into it is going to look absolutely incredible. I will have a build thread going once we start it.
Old 09-08-2022, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you still make these? @GavinSSAP1 please email me if you do. Would love to buy one

Originally Posted by GavinSSAP1
For those that don't know or might not remember me as I've not really been active in some time, my name is Gavin. I work at Statesville Custom Auto Trim and as the name implies, we complete full custom interiors. With my addition, the owner has expressed an interest in expanding into the tuner market as well as maintaining our loyal hotrod customer base. With that said, we're looking at doing interior pieces like the A-Pillars, consoles, dashes, etc., etc. I noticed a thread in the Gallery asking about suede headliners for HT's and saw a few pictures which left a lot to be desired regarding the quality and fit and finish of the product.

To refrain from a wall of text, I'll get straight to the point of my post. We want to extend an offer to one person with a hardtop, factory or after-market makes no difference. We would like to offer a free headliner to get our name out on this forum in order to hopefully expand. Feel free to shoot me a PM or just post if you are interested in this thread.

12/17- Got the material in yesterday for Casey's headliner. Have to leave it rolled up until we start working on it but here's a couple pics of the roll:

12/31- Here are a few pics of the top stripped and taped up. We won't be using the tape for Casey's top, but for our template in order to produce and sell the headliners.

As stated, due to business we have to move and since Allen is leaving the 23rd for a week, we had to push the headliner back until the 30th and 31st.

Also, we've been in contact with Colin from Bulletproof to exclusively sell our headliners through them. We would offer a variety of materials and stitching that they would sell with a kit that allows the customer to install the headliner themselves. Pricing is still being worked out as well as to what exactly we're going to offer through them. Keep in mind though that if a top is brought to the shop, anything is possibly for a true one off headliner. With that said, if a customer wants a true one off headliner, then that headliner will not be copied and be unique to that customer and hard top.

12/30/09-Casey dropped off his HT today so I snapped a few pics of his car as well as the HT in the shop. More pics as we begin working on it.