S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Carolinas (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/carolinas-48/)
-   -   Chicks in S2000s? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/carolinas-48/chicks-s2000s-103486/)

Whitelightning 02-05-2003 11:13 AM

Are more chicks getting S2000s now? I spotted a red my00/01 with a female driver at a funiture store in Moorehead, and then my gf spotted a triple black s2k in wilmington with younger, attractive female driver!!! I wasn't aware of so many female drivers?!?!?!

Huskergirl 02-05-2003 05:07 PM

I know I should refrain from comment, but, FOR THE LOVE OF GLORIA STIENMAN AND TITLE IX, WE ARE NOT 'CHICKS'! Save that moniker for Off-topic.

Really, Whitelightning, I know your are a young, smart, albeit hormonal boy, and seeing a girl in an s2k is quite the sight, but you will go much further if you refrain from using 'chicks' and talk shop with her.:what:

Plus, some of the best driver's I have met are female s2k drivers. Its a logical, not an exception, choice for them to be driving this car.

funsdead 02-05-2003 05:43 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Huskergirl
[B]I know I should refrain from comment, but, FOR THE LOVE OF GLORIA STIENMAN AND TITLE IX, WE ARE NOT 'CHICKS'! Save that moniker for Off-topic.

Really, Whitelightning, I know your are a young, smart, albeit hormonal boy, and seeing a girl in an s2k is quite the sight, but you will go much further if you refrain from using 'chicks' and talk shop with her.:what:

Busch 02-05-2003 06:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by funsdead
[B]

OMG....muhahaha.

w1ngman 02-05-2003 08:37 PM

Yes...I too agree, "chick" is not correct...

...I thought the correct term was "chic" :confused: :D (humor...or the attempt thereof :rolleyes:...gotta love it!:D)

:egads: Damn...got myself in trouble again!!! :eek1:

- Dave

Huskergirl 02-06-2003 06:19 AM

:banghead:

smccoy and fsts2kgrl where are you? Help me out here!

baritone 02-06-2003 09:17 AM

Uh....huskergirl, I think it was "Steinem", not "Stienman" --- at least before she got married a couple of years back.

...but you'll have to admit, she would have looked damn good driving a red S2K if they'd existed 30 years ago!

smccoy 02-06-2003 09:24 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by funsdead
[B]

I agree that chick is unacceptable..... I prefer to use:

Whitelightning 02-06-2003 10:38 AM

All I can say is Damn. There was no harm intended! I was simply asking if we were having more FEMALE drivers join s2ki, because back when I joined, I dont remember any female drivers in the Carolinas forum. I was not commenting on a female's ability to drive (look at my history!). I do, however, feel you should loosen up a little. When I used the term "chick" it was taken offensively, although in my generation, girls refer to themselves as chicks. I am sorry and it will NOT happen again. I have one question, however, where the hell did you get the idea I was criticizing a female for having an s2000?

Busch 02-06-2003 12:20 PM

aww man, dont sweat it...its all good..."CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?????"
-