S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Carolinas (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/carolinas-48/)
-   -   Funsdead did I see you today at Avent Ferry Rd intersection??? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/carolinas-48/funsdead-did-i-see-you-today-avent-ferry-rd-intersection-34540/)

Fluorescin 11-08-2001 05:51 AM

Funsdead did I see you today at Avent Ferry Rd intersection???

I was turning right off of Avent Ferry towards the back way to mission valley shop. ctr. and saw a white S out of the corner of my eye. Was having a "spirited" conversation with the gf, so I did not get a chance to look at the rims on it. I know I saw you on walnut street last week. Anyway, if not you, then maybe someone else on this board? I also see a red S on Jones Franklin at the Beltline exit with Louisiana tags. Anone here?

Fluorescin 11-08-2001 05:52 AM

I have a berlina/red by the way

funsdead 11-08-2001 03:26 PM

Yep Yep....it was I, probably either on my way to work or way home from work depending on what time u saw me. I rarely see other s's in the area...:confused: hmm...so I need to keep my eye out for a blk/red huh. :cool:

O, i live off trailwood which is right off avent ferry...do u live in the area?

Fluorescin 11-08-2001 06:27 PM

Yeah I work at State, and live in Sumter Square Apts for the time being. Saw you around 9:30 or so in the am. Thought that whoever was driving saw me though, so it might not have been you.

funsdead 11-08-2001 06:31 PM

i bet ya it was Tack, he also works at state and has a white s....but it was probably me on walnut

Fluorescin 11-08-2001 06:37 PM

Most likely, cause I am sure they saw me. When I saw the S on walnut I was stuck in the turning lane, or else I would have pulled up and said hi. The car on walnut had rims similar to your avatar, so I am fairly sure it was you

Tack 11-09-2001 07:25 AM

Fluorescin:

If it was around 9:30 am yesterday morning, it was probably me. I was returning from Centennial Campus and was near the intersection going on to Avent Ferry road and passed a shiny clean black s2k. Nice to meet you.

Tack

SkipX 11-11-2001 09:03 PM

We just need to have an S get together!

-Ian

Fluorescin 11-12-2001 11:07 AM

Skip X,
Do you work/go to school at State? I saw a silver/black a few months ago, and was wondering if that might have been you. It was over by where the old health center was. I waved to whoever the driver was. An S meet would be cool, cause I would like to see how you guys have modded your cars if any.
Matt

SkipX 11-12-2001 01:33 PM

I do travel through NCSU once in a while. However, I work out in the RTP. My S is stock, but that may change here in the near future. I have had some vibration problems from 3,000 miles to current date. Honda replaced my entire clutch system (FW, PP, FD, RB, etc.) at 16K miles and the problem still remains. So, no mods until we get this worked out.

-Ian