Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Hickory Meet and Eat August 8th

Old 08-01-2010, 04:27 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Hickory Meet and Eat August 8th

I figured since there was a weekly upstate meet and eat and a lot of the folks in Charlotte get together regularly, that the folks in Hickory and surrounding could get together on a weekly basis for dinner, among other things. Anyone is of course welcome, I've just started seeing more and more s2k's around here and it'd be cool if we could get something going here.

Right now we're going to start meeting Sundays at 7pm. This coming Sunday 8/8, we will meet at Buffalo Wild Wings behind Valley Hills Mall. If you wanna show up, just post here.

Hope I'm not the only one lol.

I'm gonna be there a few minutes early and park my car in the mall parking lot just across from BWW.

My number is 828-244-2271. Feel free to call and let me know you're coming and/or need directions. Name is Gavin.

Look forward to meeting some new folks!!
Old 08-01-2010, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude people in charlotte never meet i would love to make it up to hickory and have a meet and eat i tried to plan one and only one other person showed up keep me updated
Old 08-01-2010, 05:54 PM

People in Charlotte meet, they're elitists and don't tell anyone about it.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by hdublax625,Aug 1 2010, 04:45 PM
dude people in charlotte never meet i would love to make it up to hickory and have a meet and eat i tried to plan one and only one other person showed up keep me updated
Right now, it's me and another friend who's still in the process of rebuilding his S, so his car won't be there but we will be. Feel free to show up. This is open to any/everyone so if you're in Charlotte, Gastonia, Statesville, Lincolnton, Lenoir, etc. come on by. I really want to do this every week.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:14 PM

ya man i will try and its cool that your trying to get people to do stuff. i think that meets like these should be open to everyone that would like to show up and show love for the s2k. The Charlotte s2k community is growing and for those who want to stay singled out with there own little groups so be it but i have talked to many guys who would love to come out to meets and eats and drives and stuff. i guess more fun for us.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by hdublax625,Aug 1 2010, 07:14 PM
ya man i will try and its cool that your trying to get people to do stuff. i think that meets like these should be open to everyone that would like to show up and show love for the s2k. The Charlotte s2k community is growing and for those who want to stay singled out with there own little groups so be it but i have talked to many guys who would love to come out to meets and eats and drives and stuff. i guess more fun for us.
Tell those folks that you've talked to, to come on up to Hickory for this. The more the merrier. There will more than likely be non S owners there too.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:22 PM

ya i just map quested it and its about a hour away but we may try i have talked to like 5 guys who all own s2ks and want to do stuff i just have to plan something but this weekend is cars and coffee at northlake mall its at 8am its a killer meet with a good showing of s2ks. im just trying to do something with the s2k community in Charlotte and with me everyone is invited
Old 08-01-2010, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by hdublax625,Aug 1 2010, 07:22 PM
ya i just map quested it and its about a hour away but we may try i have talked to like 5 guys who all own s2ks and want to do stuff i just have to plan something but this weekend is cars and coffee at northlake mall its at 8am its a killer meet with a good showing of s2ks. im just trying to do something with the s2k community in Charlotte and with me everyone is invited
I hear ya, well we will be here so if you guys get a chance and can make the drive, come on up.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:01 AM

A bunch of us will be in Asheville at that time, attending the S2kDays meet. Hav fun, folks!

Dave
Old 08-02-2010, 08:44 AM

i have to work that day but ill try ot make it up for another one

Quick Reply: Hickory Meet and Eat August 8th