Carolinas A Better Place to Be

The Official Charleston Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 10:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ClemsonWill
The headlights look good. I like that the tint isn't so dark. You can't even tell it's dirty. White hides it so well.

I will let you know about the mountain trip.
They had a few different options from smoked, yellow and clear. I picked the 30% smoke but they went as dark as 50% I think. My headlights were like small Suns but I wouldn't dare trying the 50s out. I'm still debating if I want to keep the 30s now that I've been out at night a few times. I miss the super bright light lol
Old 09-06-2017, 01:19 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 04ssonbl
They had a few different options from smoked, yellow and clear. I picked the 30% smoke but they went as dark as 50% I think. My headlights were like small Suns but I wouldn't dare trying the 50s out. I'm still debating if I want to keep the 30s now that I've been out at night a few times. I miss the super bright light lol
Yeah, that's part of the reason I don't tint my windows. If you go too dark it's a b* at night.

Did you see the flooding in White Gables the other night. Crazy freak thing. The rest of Summerville didn't even get rain.

What are you guys thinking for the storm?
Old 09-06-2017, 04:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, that's part of the reason I don't tint my windows. If you go too dark it's a b* at night.

Did you see the flooding in White Gables the other night. Crazy freak thing. The rest of Summerville didn't even get rain.

What are you guys thinking for the storm?
I wasn't even aware of flooding in White Gables....As far as Irma, I'm on the fence, not sure how bad it's gonna be. I'm starting to prepare now, even though I've heard things are already starting to sell out in grocery stores. Should be fun the next couple of days...
Old 09-08-2017, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by LDfavoriteson
I wasn't even aware of flooding in White Gables....As far as Irma, I'm on the fence, not sure how bad it's gonna be. I'm starting to prepare now, even though I've heard things are already starting to sell out in grocery stores. Should be fun the next couple of days...
As of this morning's projections looks like we might be alright. Gas stations in Knightsville area are all sold out. lol I was planning on staying if the storm was anything less than a 3 which definitely seems like the case now. Stay safe guys!
Old 09-09-2017, 05:40 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As of this morning's projections looks like we might be alright. Gas stations in Knightsville area are all sold out. lol I was planning on staying if the storm was anything less than a 3 which definitely seems like the case now. Stay safe guys!
Hahahaha yuup. Everything was sold out in stores/gas stations a few days ago. We definitely think alike, I was playing my moves on the storm being category 3 or less as well. Looks like we dodged a major bullet this time. Everyone stay safe!
Old 09-15-2017, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by LDfavoriteson
Hahahaha yuup. Everything was sold out in stores/gas stations a few days ago. We definitely think alike, I was playing my moves on the storm being category 3 or less as well. Looks like we dodged a major bullet this time. Everyone stay safe!
Yes, we did. Glad things are somewhat back to normal.

Tyler,
I saw you cruise by the house the other day. Enjoying the top down weather!
Old 09-19-2017, 05:28 AM

Yes, we did. Glad things are somewhat back to normal.

Tyler,
I saw you cruise by the house the other day. Enjoying the top down weather!

Yep! It was a nice day for a cruise. I spent about 2 hours just riding around enjoying the weather and lack of traffic
Old 09-21-2017, 08:35 AM

Yep! It was a nice day for a cruise. I spent about 2 hours just riding around enjoying the weather and lack of traffic
I don't blame you. Mine has been on jack stands for a few weeks now. Hopefully I will have it back on the ground tonight. I'm definitely missing driving it. Weather next week is supposed to be great.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:47 AM

I don't blame you. Mine has been on jack stands for a few weeks now. Hopefully I will have it back on the ground tonight. I'm definitely missing driving it. Weather next week is supposed to be great.
Why is it up on stands??

I was thinking of cleaning the Z up today and possibly heading over to C&C tomorrow morning. It might rain later today for a bit but tomorrow morning should be overcast so it would be a good day to walk around the lot.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:59 AM

Why is it up on stands??
I first put it up in case our neighborhood flooded with the storms. Then I decided to change the oil and add an ETD that I had bought awhile back. It's back on the road now. Just haven't had time to drive it. Definitely this week though!

Quick Reply: The Official Charleston Thread