Carolinas A Better Place to Be

The Official Charleston Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

y was you down here i thought you went to clemson? wait did i miss something?? hmm i dont remember! this little quote goes out to Raul i hope he is reading:

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true. hey i like umbrellas.

i like it! someone want to translate
and yes it was freaking cold but i still rode top down and owned some kid in a riced out nissan SER today the front end looked good tho. it was black out! but fun run tho! till second gear then it was like wait was i racing someone!!! hahah
Old 04-07-2009, 05:50 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I live in Summerville. Graduated from Clemson like 5 years ago.

That quote gives me a headache.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, Charleston. Need some help. I currently purchased a home, and unfortunately I'm still looking for someone to rent the home I was living in before. Essentially, I'm being forced to pay both my mortgage AND rent on a place I'm no longer living. I thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone is looking for a new place to stay.

The address is 402 Beverly Drive. It's located in the Bridges of Summerville, which is a VERY nice neighborhood. The property management is great to work with, and the only reason I left was to purchase my own home. Rent is $1195 / month.

Beautiful 1600 square foot, four bedroom, two full bathroom home with a large, fenced in yard in the Bridges of Summerville. This home boasts an open floor plan with ceiling fans in every room, cathedral ceilings in the spacious living room, two car garage, and all the amenities to include a full kitchen with appliances and pull-out shelving. The beautiful back yard boasts a vegetable garden as well as a gate wide enough to get virtually any boat through. The home is very well maintained as well as economic. Utilities are extremely low even in the hottest of summers.

More photos can be seen here: http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/st...everly%20Drive/

I can be contacted at jtstreet555 at gmail dot com or via PM (Phone number upon request.)
Old 09-24-2009, 07:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Auto-X this Sunday at the Coliseum. Who's going?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:35 AM

I'm going to try to come out but not sure about competing.

Are you going to be around all day?
Old 09-27-2009, 03:13 PM

It was a pretty good turnout, i showed up but didnt race, rode along with a couple of people. great Time, looking forward to the next one, and maybe a Charleston S2k Meet???
Old 09-28-2009, 05:37 AM

I came out for about half an hour. Most of the s2ks were in the middle of running. I think the best S2k time I saw was right at 40 seconds. Anyone beat that?

There was a stock looking 370z that ran a 35 or 36. I was impressed.

I had a good time. Sorry I could stay longer and meet the rest of you guys. Next time.

And I'm definitely in for a Charleston meet.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:17 AM

That Z was in the high 38's but thats still pretty damn nice.

SCHighlander clocked a 35.6 something with a passenger.

As for the other S's my buddies Spa Ap1 managed a 39.67 +1. And a modded Suzuka AP1 did a little bit better.

Also, for anyone out there, if ur bored on a Saturday Night, We have 3 S2K's (hopefully 4 if my friend can find one she can afford and likes) and some other honda's meeting at the Denny's off Ashley Phosphate in North Charleson at 8:00pm.

But, I think a S2Ki Meet would be even better
Old 09-29-2009, 04:00 AM

There's a nice BB Ap2 06-07 at the jeep dealership in Summerville. I think it has 10K on odometer. Obviously I'm not sure what your friend's price range is but this one is somewhere around $22-23K. I think they have it listed on ebay as well.

I might be able to make the meet. This weekend is kind of up in the air with family stuff. Anyone else from S2ki going?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:25 PM

She's looking much cheaper than that, Plus, her husband, one of my buddies doesnt want her to have a faster car than his 350Z, lol.

Prolly wont be any other people from s2ki going unless they read this post, lol.

I prolly should have said earlier, it is a honda club meeting, but your welcome to stop by any weekend, just to say watsup, or to show off ur S. (I wont be there the 10th as my parents are flying down). everybody loves checking out the new cars that show up, i remember my first day, we flagged in a older guy in a sick red NSX, that was pretty cool.

Quick Reply: The Official Charleston Thread