the official Greenville/Spartanburg thread

Old 05-25-2003, 05:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey wrecked-
i think i saw you on 221...exit 78 off I-85 friday nite
i was in my suv(wrx) picking up some spare s2k wheels
Old 05-25-2003, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that would have been me. I live right off of 221 N. about 25 miles from I-85----what color is your wrx??? I like those cars and usually notice them. One that stands out in my mind this weekend is a black one w/black wheels. Where were you gettin the wheels??? Import A/Salvage.......
Old 05-25-2003, 07:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hehe that was me

black wrx with anthrocite wheels
i bought the wheels in greenville(private seller), and was heading to chesnee to see a buddy

Old 05-25-2003, 08:31 PM

I live about 5 minutes from Chesnee. Right across state line. Car looks like the one I remember!!! AWESOME....I work at a junk yard and we just parted a WRX out..car has 3 good tein coilovers and springs on it. It's funny how you just remember a good looking car. DERICK
Old 05-25-2003, 08:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you ever get an s2k to part out, you'll let us know right!?
Old 05-25-2003, 08:43 PM

We havent parted any out yet!!! But I think we will soon. If you ever know anyone needing parts let me know. We have alot of late model stuff...year 00 and up. We have a rebuildable s2k on our lot right now. Red/black 02 with 2000 miles on it. CK. out my www. up top and you can see pics. ALSO check out the BMW's and look at the 5 series wagon. My grandpa has been driving it around...I really like the GSP thread...Thanks DERICK
Old 05-25-2003, 08:46 PM

I need a steering wheel airbag cover. Your link is not working.
Old 05-25-2003, 08:51 PM

See my light bulb try the link beside it. We just got in an INSIGHT this week so I have the steering wheel. As for the cover ; they dont make one yet. I will try to find a blown bag you could glue together if you would like. With a little work you could make it look OK. Oh yea I went to HAYWOOD mall SAT.nite I was looking for all of you. I took my girl to CALI-dreaming via Pelham Rd. (that place wasnt good) where could i take her down that way that is pretty nice. Thanks D
Old 05-25-2003, 08:52 PM

Whoa I am 1 year old and 9 days. I missed my s2ki birthday. OH well
Old 05-25-2003, 09:05 PM

Originally posted by wreckeds2k
See my light bulb try the link beside it. We just got in an INSIGHT this week so I have the steering wheel. As for the cover ; they dont make one yet. I will try to find a blown bag you could glue together if you would like. With a little work you could make it look OK. Oh yea I went to HAYWOOD mall SAT.nite I was looking for all of you. I took my girl to CALI-dreaming via Pelham Rd. (that place wasnt good) where could i take her down that way that is pretty nice. Thanks D
The pics of that insight don't look too bad. I may be interested in it. A great place to eat is Saskatoon. It's on Haywood across from Chili's. They serve steaks, chicken and fish, plus more exotic things like buffalo, emu, etc. Really a great place -- about $20-25 per person. Downtown, there's Lemon Grass for thai food, Trio's for itailan, Wild Wings for wings, and Blue Ridge Brewery for a microbrew place. Soby's is right across Main street from the Poinsett hotel and is great 'southern cuisine'. Saskatoon is probably my alltime favorite followed by Soby's. La Bohemme off of Wade Hampton is outstanding French food with desserts to DIE for. It's in the $30ish per person range and usually requires reservations though.

Quick Reply: the official Greenville/Spartanburg thread