Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Tech Day March 16th AM(Lunch/Cook Out PM)

Old 02-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Community Organizer

Received 84 Likes on 71 Posts
Default Tech Day March 16th AM(Lunch/Cook Out PM)

Please post up if interested.
So far likely attendees: AP1NC, Black2White, CORN BREAD, anyone else?

Will post up more details but in short you can work on your car, I can give my 2 Cents, BS, etc. I have 2 jacks, 4 jack stands and a boat load of tools!

PM(Noon/1:00) I was thinking that we could take over the clubhouse to park cars & set them up for a good photo shoot(if weather is nice) of course.
There is a grill to cook out on, covered area & inside area with kitchen(plates, utensils, refrigerator, etc.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'll try and be there as well. Hopefully the weather will clear up for more than one day at a time.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:56 AM
Community Organizer

Looks like we have a handful of people coming. I will offer a free service to those that attend and re-torque their axle nuts if it has not been done already!

As it’s our first of the year get together and it still seems pretty chilly out lately, there is no plan for a group drive.

we can decide on lunch as a group the day off. Be it take out from Mexican place or pizza.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yes just what we need!

Cool bean!! Me and bootscoot will drift through and a gooood Vigorous drive down back roads, I like it!
hey is it Am or Pm? Either way I'm ready. See ya then, and keep the Top downlife!!
Old 03-11-2019, 07:18 AM
Community Organizer

Let's shoot for any time after 8:00 AM Show Up time. We can do what ever you guys want to do. Even if it's just hang and drink coffee.

Noon/1PM we can head up to the Club House to have lunch. You can bring your own(there is a grill up there) or we can order up from a Mexican or a Pizza joint. We could even crash the Pizza joint and eat there too.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:53 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I’ve met a few people at the various Morrisville and Raleigh Grande C&C events over the past few years, but will try to pay more attention to the Carolinas section for events like this.

I may be able to come on Saturday. I sold my old Silverstone last weekend and I will try to pick my new LBP up from a friend’s house before Saturday. If so I have a lot of things I need to check over since the car is brand new to me. I’ve traded 7 years and 40k miles of familiarity and tinkering for a pretty paint color

Hopefully I’ll see you all there. If not, maybe next time.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:33 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I wont be able to make it. The AP1 is still "winterized." haha
Old 03-14-2019, 07:46 PM

Received 207 Likes on 187 Posts

I was hoping I’d be able to run down there for the day but I’m not going to be able to make this one. I’ll keep my eye out for the next one.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:55 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Birdybog
I was hoping I’d be able to run down there for the day but I’m not going to be able to make this one. I’ll keep my eye out for the next one.
There will probably be another after it gets warm. I guess this is only for those that are able to handle their cars in the COLD!

Old 03-15-2019, 04:04 PM
Community Organizer

Default Don’t use dirt road!!!!

As I don’t typically use GPS to my house. I just remembered that at least one of the map apps gives directions down a dirt road to come into my community!

DO NOT USE IT! There is a main entrance and you can use just up the road about 100 yards to the left.

Quick Reply: Tech Day March 16th AM(Lunch/Cook Out PM)