Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Things to do in Greenville?

Old 12-13-2007, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Things to do in Greenville?

I am new and I am getting used to when and where everyone takes there cars. Are there any weekly meets. I dont know many people in Greenville so its hard to meet up with people. I heard something about Sunday nights on Haywood?
Old 12-13-2007, 10:16 AM

sunday night meets at hobby lobby or where they have got kicked out of now are mostly nothing but ricer being stupid. There are alot of good people up here in greenville to meet up with but alot of us arent very active in meeting up. Worst case you could always head up to the mountains bc they are always fun in the S with or without a group of people.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:32 PM

I have already enjoyed the mountains and will probably be back up there this weekend but its always fun in a group.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:36 PM

Mouse, do you live in Greenville? There are a bunch of owners in Greenville, but we do not have a critical mass to be as active as the Charlotte crowd.

BTW, there is a Christmas Party at Radred's house in Charlotte this Sunday. Come join us, it will be a fun time for sure.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 PM

ahahah .. i've been to that hobby lobby meet on sundays ... pretty koo folks .. buncha ricers and what not ... but also some nice cars ... thats something greenville have on sundays that charlotte don't .... wish someone would've came up with that idea in charlotte though.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i live in greenville and i'm out all the time everywhere, know most people in the local car scene as well. if you live here, swing by compusa by the movies on woodruff and you can see my POS out front come inside and find me my name is Andy. we have some going out of business sales too if u want to maybe find a good deal.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by AndyThomason,Dec 13 2007, 03:59 PM
know most people in the local car scene as well.
Do you know a guy by the name of Mario? He drives a turbo civic that right now keeps blowing fuel lines. I work with his brother. I mentioned seeing your car and he said he knew you. I am just curious. I have been talking with him about getting some sort of Honda club of meet thing going in Greenville. Nice car by the way!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by AndyThomason,Dec 13 2007, 03:59 PM
i live in greenville and i'm out all the time everywhere, know most people in the local car scene as well. if you live here, swing by compusa by the movies on woodruff and you can see my POS out front come inside and find me my name is Andy. we have some going out of business sales too if u want to maybe find a good deal.
hey .. you said you were havin a goin out of business sale?. ... what kinda things you got? .. i might drive down there if theres good deals on good parts.. let me know. thanks!.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mouse - Yeah I've known Mario for a long time. He actually just sold his Civic I believe. I'd love to check out your S2000, don't see too many actual enthusiasts around here it seems.

absolute - Yeah all CompUSA's are closing around America. I'm sure you have one in Charlotte that is having liquidation too, unless they weren't a profitable store, which in that case it might already be closed. But the sales aren't that great on stuff right now, the smaller stuff, yes, but laptops and tv's are only 5% off right now for the first week, cameras are 10% I think and misc. crap that is 20% off. Did you have anything in particular that you were looking for? I can take a look tomorrow while I work.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:22 PM

hMMmmmmmm... nothing strikes my mind about anything from there .. if there were more bigger items that were like a huge discount then i'd prolly be all over it .. but sorry nothin in particular.. Thanks though.

Quick Reply: Things to do in Greenville?