Carolinas A Better Place to Be

The Unofficial Jacksonville/ Camp Lejeune area S2000s

Old 10-26-2011, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian_08
Hey bustos nice to meet you. I'm Brian, the guys here in Jacksonville are pretty chill guys. We all USUALLY get together on wed. and well any other day we want to hang out lol.
Opps kinda new to the whole forum deal, I saw a couple of you guys yesterday just cruising but I was too busy to stop and chat. When is the next meet?
Old 10-26-2011, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by black_EM1
Right on, it'll be good to see you again.
maybe we can get a few of the S2k guys together for a little photo shoot this weekend. ill be in wilm all weekend, then up to jax on monday.

btw, i know a kid in jax with a VW that is a pretty epic photographer. he said he is pretty good with rolling shots and shit. he might shoot our cars. He took this pic

Old 10-27-2011, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bustos
new to the whole forum deal, I saw a couple of you guys yesterday just cruising but I was too busy to stop and chat. When is the next meet?
Actually, quite a few people came out yesterday. We had about 15 cars (Hondas).

Originally Posted by B3AS
maybe we can get a few of the S2k guys together for a little photo shoot this weekend. ill be in wilm all weekend, then up to jax on monday.

btw, i know a kid in jax with a VW that is a pretty epic photographer. he said he is pretty good with rolling shots and shit. he might shoot our cars. He took this pic

Think I know who you're talking about, I was out shooting yesterday for the little mini-meet. I'm all for someone else shooting though, less prep work, etc.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:00 PM

B3AS your car looks good By the way what's the tuner shop here that you all usually go to get car work done? I was just curious if there is really good and reliable shop that works on S2000s.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:21 PM

I know a guy here in Wilmington thats worked at the Honda/Acura dealership for a long time. He did my motor swap back in '04. He really knows his shit. Best part is he has his own garage that he does side work in for super cheap. I can set u up with him if u need something.

If u want a tuner shop, National Speed here in wilmington is pretty good from what ive heard. they can dyno tune and all that. expensive though.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:31 AM

Sounds good. I'll let you know when I need some stuff done
Old 10-30-2011, 05:12 PM

tuner idk here yet im in the middle with East coast tuners right now i fly my tuner from kansas/missouri here, and garages depends on what you wanna do personally i do everything my self until it comes to something i dont have the tools for or time for and then its a dealership. but mechanic work isnt hard if you put your mind to it trust me
Old 10-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We should get together for a mini-S2K meet sometime. I'm about 30 mins or so in New Bern.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:34 PM

im in jacksonville there are a few more people around the area i know of that would probably do a meet i mean if you all wanna meet up this next upcoming weekdn lets start setting it up and getting names and a time together
Old 10-30-2011, 05:36 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This Saturday, there's a Raleigh meet...likely about a dozen S2Ks and LOTS and LOTS of pic-worthy cars...Lambos, Ferraris, etc... Check out the thread here...it's not that long of a drive to Raleigh for this meet.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/905...-raleigh-meet/

Quick Reply: The Unofficial Jacksonville/ Camp Lejeune area S2000s