Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2000 Silverstone/Black S2000 FS - 49,500 miles CLEAN! $13,000

Old 09-18-2011, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Silverstone/Black S2000 FS - 49,500 miles CLEAN! $13,000

I have been putting off this post for more than 4 months due to my strong emotional attachment to this car, but I cannot just see it sit in the garage unused all longer. It actually hurts me to sell it, but my loss could be your gain...

I’m selling my beloved garage queen because I just don’t have the time to drive her and I hate to see her go unused. I have a wife and two lovely little girls… and they all fail to see the thrill of riding in my S2000. Perhaps someday day the road…
I am listing the car on S2Ki first because I really want to sell her to an enthusiast that will appreciate the raw perfection of this car and take great care of her.
I am pricing this car fairly (“No dicker sticker”) and respectfully ask that you not low-ball me.

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND!

Thank you, but I am not interested in trades.

All modifications to the car were performed with the highest quality items and installation.

• 2000 Honda S2000 – Silverstone metallic with black leather interior
• 49,500 miles currently
• One adult owner since new
• Always garaged
• No accidents
• Some mods added for potential track use but this car has never seen a track

Some highlights:
• Rick’s custom leather owner’s manual case with VIN # stitched in red; original books in new condition
• Rick’s black leather shift boot and knob sock
• Rick’s black leather console cover
• Rick’s S2K black wool carpet mats with red S2000 stitching show wear (original good condition mats included); additional set of good condition after-market mats also included
• Rick’s Team VooDoo spun titanium lowered shift knob (original included)
• RM Racing chrome strut tower brace
• RM Racing aluminum dead pedal
• Black under-body x-brace
• JDM black Honda hood & trunk badges (originals included)
• De-badged fenders (original and black chrome badges included)
• Clear side-markers installed (hideous yellow originals included)
• 4” Polk mid-range speakers installed in factory cabin panels, attached to factory radio (perfect original cabin panels included)
• K&N air filter and OEM paper air filters in excellent condition both included
• Comptech Sport exhaust (original exhaust NOT included)
• Stainless steel brake lines (stock lines included)
• EBC Green brake pads (original stock pads in good condition included)
• Hella dual air horn installed (pathetic and inadequate factory original included)
• Black grill screen insert (brand unknown)
• 1 of 2 original main keys with FOB and valet key included
• Includes Honda tonneau cover in new condition

• 30,000 mile service completed by Delray Honda on 2/18/2003 at 28,743 miles; complete clutch replacement at this time under warranty due to infamous ‘clutch buzz on deceleration’ issue. It has worked flawlessly since replacement and has plenty of life left.
• Convertible top replaced by Delray Honda on 9/5/2003 at 33,147 miles due to top wear issue; replacement top in as-new condition; plastic window slightly hazy but with no rips, dents or scratches.
• All service performed according to manufacturer spec with fluids and filters changed religiously.

The Good:
• This vehicle has been adult owned and driven since I took it out of the dealer showroom with 9 miles on the odometer. It has always been garaged and cleaned and protected regularly with Zaino products.
• Paint is in excellent condition with only a few very small rock chips in the hood and front quarters.
• The top was replaced under warranty by Honda due to premature wear spots with OEM Honda parts and the replacement top is in NEW condition.
• Differential and transmission fluid have been replaced with Royal Purple synthetic; transmission action is crisp, tight, perfect!
• A/C blows cold as the day I bought it.
• Interior is of a very high standard. Aside from light wear on driver seat, the interior is AS NEW. No rips or tears in any leather and the carpet is unblemished. All seat bolsters are firm and smooth.
• New Bridgestone S02 rear tires (less than 100 miles on them); front S02s in very good condition.

The not as Good (but not Bad):
• 6 months into owning the car, my wife hit a parking bumper. (It was her last time driving it…) Front bumper has been repainted to repair paint damage. The entire front clip was removed and repainted to a high quality.
• Driver’s door was hit by a shopping cart across the belt-line crease. Proper repair required some paint work which was done well, but blending can be recognized on very close examination.
• There is a recent scratch to the middle of the front bumper caused by my new garage door (a tragic scrape that pains me deeply).
• Right front brake pad (EBC) occasionally rubs the rotor. This was recently reviewed by Delray Honda at last service within 100 miles and there are no mechanical issues.

Thanks for the S2Ki community for 11 years of fun and thank you for looking at my baby!

If you are seriously interested in this car, you may PM me here or text me at 954-805-5484. I will respond ASAP.

Many more pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hootsamapics/
Old 09-28-2011, 06:52 PM

ttt
Old 10-01-2011, 08:06 AM

SOLD