Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2003 Honda S2000 w/ 59,xxx miles

Old 05-27-2013, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Honda S2000 w/ 59,xxx miles

Price: $17,000 || $15,000 (factory spec without aftermarket items)

I'm looking to sell my suzuka blue S2000 with 59,xxx miles. This is my second car so the miles will go up slightly if the weather is really nice. Clean history, matching VINs on all panels and dealer maintained. I have records of maintenance performed on the car during my ownership. I work at a Honda dealer and all work done to it was performed by only one Honda Master Technician. The car was previously owned by an older gentleman who took very good car of the car. In my ownership, I've continued to keep great care of the car mechanically. I challenge you to find another S2000 that has been cared for as well as mine.

Cosmetically speaking the car has seen better days, but of course for being a 10 year old car, you can't expect to not see any rock chips. The paint still shines brilliantly though as I wax it twice a season, and wash it once a week during spring (from pollen) and once every couple of weeks during the rest of the year. Although I don't have a garage to keep it from inclement weather, I don't drive it during those times so the underside of the car is clean from gunk and grime. The convertible top is the original top and has no rips on it at all. I spray vinyl protectant on it at the beginning of spring and the beginning of winter.

Some minor mods done to the car:

- OEM front lip (bought the last one available in the country, according to our parts guy)
- K&N intake
- SSR Wheels 17x7.5F (225/45 tire) 17x9.5R (265/35 tire)
- Volk Lugnuts
- Pioneer Headunit w/ Modifry wire harness
- Moddiction countersunk/weighted shift knob

Included with the sale of the car are all the factory parts that I've swapped out.

Any more questions? Don't hesitate to email. I'm looking to sell but not desperate. My time is very limited so please only serious inquiries. Title still has a lien on it but I can pay it off at any time if you are a serious buyer for a smooth transaction. Also may be interested in trades. Specific trades I'm looking for are 1999-2000 civic si, Integras w/ JDM front, 2002-2003 wrx, but let me know what you have. Has to be clean (absolutely no rust) and not a project car. More pictures are available upon request.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:37 AM

updated price.

thanks for looking
Old 08-01-2013, 04:38 PM

Still for sale?
Old 08-02-2013, 05:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What color? Never mind, re-read your post.

I have a 2001 GS-R, silver, almost 84k miles. Orgial engine, transmission, numbers matching. I bought it from a guy in Atlanta who was a tech at Nalley Acura and did the timing belt/ waterpump service just before I bought it. I had all of the dings PDR'd and the interior is mint.

Here's a link to my ad on Craigslist. I don't have the cash to put on top if you were interested in some sort of trade but I would be willing to sell it outright. I know it doesn't have a JDM front but IMO the USDM front makes the car stand out and look less like an Accord. However, if it had the JDM front, I'd probably be in love LOL.

You can email me if you like. johntguzik@yahoo.com.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3923511813.html