Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2006 Laguna Blue LOW 20k miles Boise, ID

Old 06-13-2011, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Laguna Blue LOW 20k miles Boise, ID

I had one back in 2006, and found it on this forum actually, and now am selling my other one. If any of you have questions let me know. Thanks a lot. I hope she goes to a good home!

For forum rules I have to post an asking price which is $18,500.

Here is all of the information.

Up for sale is a 2006 Honda S2000. It is Laguna Blue Pearl ( I believe that is the OEM color name). The interior is black leather and is in great shape. The car has an extremely low 20,xxx miles on her. Everything works like it should and nothing is broken on the car. The engine and transmission are both in super condition. The transmission still shifts like butter and clutch feels great. The engine bay is also extremely clean. This is pretty much everything you would expect from a 20k mile car. Every single OEM Vin tag/sticker is in place on the body as well. This means that all of the panels (Hood, fenders, door, trunk, bumpers ect) are the same ones that the car came with from the factory when it was brand new. This is very important to help assure the car has not been in accidents. This car has not seen snow and has been very well taken care of and maintained. The last owner was a 67 year old retired military mechanic. The paint is in excelent shape, very very glossy and shiny.

The top goes up and down perfectly and does not have any rips or cuts anywhere in the fabric.It does have one spot above the drier that it appears was starting to wear, but was fixed. The car comes with a boot to cover the top when it is down as well.

With that said the car is not 100% flawless, it does have some small flaws that are hardly noticeable. I have taken close up pictures of the flaws that this car has, so be sure to look at the pictures. Here they are. It has a ding on the passenger door right in the middle. It looks like it was simply opened into something, or something hit it. The driver side rear fender right at the very edge has some paint that somehow wore off it. You have to look very close to see it, but I have captured it in the photos. Last is the front bumper by the passenger headlight has a little dent on it. Again its not large but it is there. A previous owner did smoke some in the car but there is only one small burn in the interior on the passenger side carpet. Its very hard to notice the seat almost covers it. The smoke smell is not strong, but a good deatailer can get rid of pretty much all the remaining smell. I probably made them sound worse then they really are but there will be zero surprises with this car unlike many cars you find on ebay.

This car overall is in excellent shape and needs nothing. All four tires on it are very new as well. It also has new ceramic brake pads up front. I have disclosed everything about the car that I am aware of. If you would like, I can take the car to a nearby certified Honda Dealer and have them do a pre buyers inspection, but the cost will be up to the inquiring party. Car is sold as is with no warranty.

The car comes with two keys.

The title is clean and has NO liens on it and is in my hands. Car is for sale locally and on other pages.

Any other questions feel free to ask. I can pick people up from the airport(closest is BOI), as well as help coordinate shipping if the new buyer needs. Shipping cost is up to the buyer though.

All other pictures are on the ebay link..As well as a autocheck report.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM

So there is absolutely no way to purchase this car without ebay at this point?
Old 06-13-2011, 04:17 PM

I can cancel the auction up until it has 24 hours remaining I believe ( 19 hours from now) If a deal was to be made.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:59 AM

TTT...has about 5 hours left and will now sell to the highest bidder. If anyone has any other questions let me know. I am a legit seller and a mod on supraforums in the FS section!

Thanks,.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:00 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Props for a well written classified, somebody is going to get a good deal. I'd be tempted to pick it up if I were closer.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Gold Member

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Free bump. I think I bought your Boostlogic Built trans from SF
Old 06-21-2011, 07:14 PM

is this still for sale?
Old 06-29-2011, 02:13 PM

how about a trade for a 04 sti with 47k miles.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...8/DSC_0704.jpg
Old 07-05-2011, 07:32 PM

is this still for sale?