Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

BB s2k CR, kraftwerks highboost, 16xxx miles

Old 07-23-2011, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BB s2k CR, kraftwerks highboost, 16xxx miles

****SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD*****

1. Contact Information : 'Twee' (easier for English speakers), iplaytennis1@hotmail.com, pm me for number if you're serious

2. VIN: JHMAP21208S001241

3. Mileage: 16XXX and counting

4. Mods: Kraftwerk's high boost supercharged, SOS sports clutch with 11.5lb flywheel, Alpine HU/amp, Polk DB6501 speakers, interior/trunk/license lights have been converted to LED.

5. Title Status: Has lien from Toyota with two EXTREMELY MINOR accidents on file (pm for carfax) I have all major receipts and claims ready for the buyer!

6. Asking Price: $26,000 OBO

Hey guys/girls, I have here a 2008 Berlina Black S2000 CR (668 in the U.S.) that I bought December 27th, 2010 from Jim Norton Toyota in Tulsa, OK. Before we begin, this car does have a lien on it but DON'T LET THAT SCARE YOU. It's a very simple process in getting a clear title for the buyer. We would sign a form from Toyota Finance, we can get it notarized and a bill of sale notarized, whatever it takes to make the buyer feel comfortable. There is several ways to skin this, it will be a safe and quick transaction if both parties cooperate!

Anyways, so I've put 9k miles on this car in the last 7 months. The reason I'm selling is because I'm getting into something with more utility, and more suitable for driving in my part of town honestly. Highlights of everything about the car will be detailed below, there is nothing urgently needed on the car right now. I have never raced the car or exceeded triple digits speed, I am a licensed health care professional. The miles I've put on this car has been 75% freeway. I live two miles from work, but make trips to Dallas once a month to visit family(moved to Houston last summer). The car has no rust, needs nothing besides tires and gas to keep it running. I am confident enough to drive this car across the country the next day if need be. I had thoughts of selling this car a few months back, but held back because the amount of money and time I've put into this. I've taken care of this car as if it was going to die with me and that's what I tell people. Sadly, life changes and you have to do what you have to do. My loss is your gain, so please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Sorry if the next part is so detailed, but it's hard making a sale through words. I prefer if the buyer calls or see the car in person. On to the car....

Engine: This car has a Kraftwerk's highboost SC in it purchased here on this site. The SC itself has 1k miles from the previous owner. The SC was inspected by Curt of by C&C Northside Motors (authorized Kraftwerk's installer) and had no shaft play when installed professionally. The tune is through a Hondata reflash and does not need any modification. You can find happy customers on this site through the huge Kraftwerk's thread. It consistently dynos around 350whp from other owners. I have not dynoed it but I can tell you from paying attention to the AFR that it idles smoothly at 14.7 and gets to where it should be during boost (while I'm holding on to dear life). It was installed on 3/21/2011 with approximately 10xxx miles on it, and I've then put 6k miles on it without a problem. The oil (Mobil 1 only), tranny fluid was changed with Royal Purple, highboost pulley purchased new, and Honda coolant was changed at this time also. New Rotrex Traction Fluid was replaced, and so were the stock spark plugs with Denso Iridium Power IK24 recommended by Kraftwerk's. At this time, I opted to replace the stock clutch with a new Science of Speed Sport clutch and an 11.5 lb lightweight flywheel from them. It has a very stock feeling and this car is a beast compared to a stock s2000. I can guarantee you it will put a smile to your face when you past 3k RPM! There are absolutely no leaks of any kind after the install, be confident with this install!

Exterior: The exterior I would rate a 9/10. It needs a good detail job, but the car is black so no wonder. The only CR emblem is in the rear. I've painted the Honda emblem black and baked it several times to ensure it lasts. I don't have the emblems any longer but they are cheap to come by if you want to replace it. The intercooler has been sprayed painted black. No, it will not hurt the cooling efficiency of the car despite what you may have heard. The car is my daily so the paint is not perfect, and I've learned to get over it. There is a chip on the spoiler the size of a grain of rice. There is one on the left fender the size of a grain of sand. There's a thin thin thin scratch through the paint the size of a 2 inch strand of hair on the rear bumper. Surprisingly the front bumper is relatively untouched despite my frequent long distance trips! It's not freckled at all with any rock chips! There isn't going to be any pictures of these scratches because they are so minor, you have to see it in person to pass judgment on yourself.

Interior: The interior I would rate a 9/10 also. The passenger floor mat has a SMALL oil stain in the corner I was transferring the SC to the shop and got careless. Unfortunately, the passenger seat had a spot of oil on it also, but it was professionally cleaned and again I can tell you there are no smell in the cabin nor is there any VISIBLE stains on the seats. If there is, I must have overlooked it because I can say the seats are 9.9/10. The dash has some dimples on it and I knew it was there when I bought it. This is a common problem with s2k's so I overlooked it because it couldn't be helped or fixed without replacing the dash. The steering wheel has a small scratch at 7 o'clock from possibly a zipper(?). Again, this was from the previous owner.
There is a Zeitronix LCD display in the left corner of the dash. As some of you may know, there's not a lot of gauge options for the s2k besides the ugly/ricy a-pillar mounts (Rick's too I guess but that's $). I opted for this set-up for maximum stealth. The unit currently has boost and AFR displays, but has room for two more input including oil temp or water temp if you want to add it.
The Alpine headunit is a model CD-123 with front USB and aux support. The cover from the car can still close and hide your headunit. There is an "in-line" Alpine amp model KTP-445 that gives the Polk speakers an extra 45 watts of power. I don't care what you've heard, listen to this simple system first in person before making a judgment. It's amazing considering the amp. is plug-and-play!

Suspension: Stock CR suspension, stiff. Tires are stock Potenza's with ONE Dunlop tire on the right rear. I actually overlooked this until it was spotted by an s2ki member during a meet : (! Tires do hold pressure fine, but the tires do not have much threading left and I do agree it needs to be change probably in the next 3k miles. Please don't try to haggle the price of tires into the price of the car. There are much cheaper options than the stock tires and will perform just as well. The buyer can spend as much as he or she wants on tires after it is sold. The driver-side wheels are spotless. The passenger-side wheels has some curb rash. Brakes are fine.

passenger front

passenger rear

CONS:
Alright, now onto the accidents. I got nothing to hide here and even posted threads on these if you search for my posts. I have documentations of these claims on file. I have the carfax report for any potential buyer if you PM/email me. I don't think it's legal for me to share it here. The body alignment is perfect, maybe off by 1-2mm on one corner if you sit and measure but I promise you can't tell unless I've told you where to look. Anyways, I drove this beauty down from Tulsa and approximately 15 miles from reaching my parent's house in Dallas, a chick rear ended me while I was at a COMPLETE stop trying to merge into the service road. I'm guessing my left foot left the clutch and that triggered something in her head to gas it since there my rear brake lights blipped. I have nothing to hide. The rear bumper cover, the trunk lid, and the right tail lamp was replaced by Vandergrif Collision (it's a Honda dealership). The spoiler is original as it was not damaged. The paint has lasted thus far and there are no orange peel or imperfections on it.

Second accident. On my way into the parking garage into work, an idiot in an SUV backed off from the gate entering and his bumper nudged my bumper. This was a 2 mph accident and I'm deeply sorry that I didn't react in time. The hood was patched, the right headlight was replaced and the front bumper cover was replaced at Metropolitan Collision in Houston. They did a FANTASTIC job. There is but 2 microscopic speck of rock chips on the hood currently and bumper despite my numerous round trips back to Dallas.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I tried giving the buyer the best run down of the car I can.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:57 AM

I've already had my sight on a SWEET ASS '02 CIVIC low mileage 96k miles x_x (no I'm not in a financial crisis lol), so if this thing isn't sold by sometimes in September, I expect this to end up in a dealer lot. I currently have garage space at the house and there is no room for two cars.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:18 PM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Very nice! Must R E S I S T buying another s2000..................damn!

rick
Old 07-23-2011, 11:59 PM

I got a person asking if I can part the SC and get it to stock. I can only do that if I see there's no takers. It's a lot of hassle since I have no tool and will have to go through a shop.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:46 AM

Got a request for more interior shots. The LED were replaced in the trunk and also the license plate, awesome lighting. Also, a correction to my opening post, the head unit is an Alpine CDE-103BT.

http://www.alpine-electronics.co.uk/...cde-103bt.html

The oil stain on the right passenger foot rest/mat.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 PM

Very interested, pm sent.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:16 AM

Check will be in my hand in 5 hours, car is essentially sold. Thanks!
Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck with the final sale.