Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CA - 2006 NFR 128k

Old 07-30-2018, 10:52 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default CA - 2006 NFR 128k

First Name: Jay
Price: 17,000 obo

For sale is my 2006 Honda S2000. Car served mainly as a weekend driver, not my main source of transportation. Originally had plans to keep it for longer but too many cars at the moment. Car has a clean title with 9/10 matching vin stickers with the exception of the front bumper which was replaced at some point. My brother is a technician at Toyota of Escondido and reviewed the car prior to purchase and confirmed zero damage from the underside.

Despite the replaced bumper, car has a clean history report and shows zero accidents on file, which I can provide at the buyer's request. Some service records under my ownership can also be provided.

Car features an optional rear spoiler as well as an alpine head unit with an adapting harness, retaining the functions of the in-dash stereo controls.

Over $2,000 worth of maintenance has been performed under my ownership alone. Car sports a brand new Robbins soft top which looks excellent in the sun, as well as several other maintenance items listed below. Car exhibits zero oil leaks. A newer set of shocks pulled off a 2008 car with 49,000 original miles were sourced and installed. Car rides and handles beautifully. Falken tires up front and Yokohamas in the back, both of which have excellent amount of life left. Registration was just recently paid off for the entire year.

Despite some inevitable wear, car is in excellent condition overall given its age and mileage. Looks and drives like a car with half the amount of use. Fenders are rolled cleanly.

New Tensioner Pulley Assembly
New Idler Pulley
New Cover Bearing
New Serpentine Belt
New Upper Vtec Solenoid Gasket
New Lower Vtec Solenoid Gasket
New Hex Bolt O-ring
New Synthetic 10W30 Oil Change
New S2000 spec PCX Oil Filter
New ROBBINS Cloth Soft Top
New Clutch Fluid Flush
New OEM clock spring
Newer OEM shocks (50k miles)

Cons: small traces of clear coat failure on trunk, slight driver headlight condensation during rain, spare tire + kit are missing

17,000 OBO

Last edited by Jae2K; 07-30-2018 at 06:03 PM.