Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CT-FS 02 SS2000 Sebring/RED Extensive Mod List, OEM

Old 10-12-2016, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CT-FS 02 SS2000 Sebring/RED Extensive Mod List, OEM

******MODS Please message me if there is any issues with this FS Post, apparantly my previous post was deleted for reasons unknown, Thank You.*******

Name: Vang
Year & Model: 2002 Honda S2000
Means of Contact: (959) 8Eight8- OneSixFiveTwo
Description: BELOW**
Mileage: 62,xxx
Price: $20000

Year/Make/Model: 2002 Honda S2000
Color(Exterior/Interior): Sebring Silver Metallic(NH552M) / Red(Type E)
Title: Clean/ Lien at local Credit Union – Can be picked up upon payoff
Owner #: 3
Mileage: 62,xxx
VIN: Provided Shortly
Photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/148151914@N04/V755fA
Price: $20,000 (**Read further for negotiation eligibility**)

Modification List-
Exterior-
1. ShineAuto ASM(REP) Front bumper and carbon lip
2. # Headlights- Ambers removed. NO LEAKING
3. Downforce +30mm OEM style wide fenders (Bodyworked and reinforced for rigidity by body shop)
4. OEM S2000 CR(Clear) Sidemarkers
5. Forbidden USA Side diffusers
6. Forbidden USA J’s Racing(REP)
7. # OEM 2004+ Honda S2000 Rear bumper(AP2)
8. LED Bulbs- HIGH quality not cheap ebay(Running/Sidemarker/Signals(F+R)/Reverse)
9. TWM Stubby Antenna
10. Color matched Keyhole plugs
11. Custom Carbon Fiber wheel well air/rock diversion panels(F+R)
12. LEGAL Tints on sides and rear.
Interior-
1. NRG Short hub and Gen 2.5 Quick Release Setup(NEOCHROME Ring)
2. MOMO 320mm Monte Carlo Leather steering wheel
3. # OEM 2004+ Center console(AP2)
4. OEM Honda ACCESS 4pc. Floor mat set
5. Moddiction Shifter Extender
6. Circuit Hero Teardrop shift knob(Machined)
7. Pioneer DEH-X8700BH Headunit
8. Polk Audio DB6501 6.5in 2-way Speakers(Door)
9. S-Pods Headrest Speakers (Discontinued) with supporting mini amps in trunk
10. BuddyClub Super Low Seat Rails
11. Bride Vios Low Max (REP) Seats- NON reclineable- RED/RED Gradation
12. LED interior bulb panels- High quality not cheap ebay
Engine/Engine Bay-
1. Downstar Inc. NeoChrome Beauty Bolts throughout bay + VTEC Solenoid cover
2. OEM 2004-2005 Honda S2000 Valve Cover- Professionally Dipped in Black CHROME coating- This year valve cover is an improvement over the previous years due to the PCV valve which helps to reduce oil loss.
3. NRG Engine Torque Damper(Supposedly helps reduce engine movement)+ Header Heat Shield wrapped with DEI Heat reflective wrap
4. PasswordJDM Dry Carbon Air Intake + Dry Carbon Cooling Plate
5. T1R Response 4-2-1 Headers + 70mm Test Pipe with CEL fix extender(NO ENGINE LIGHT)
6. INVIDIA Q300 Dual Titanium Tip 70mm Catback System
7. SPOON Brake/Power Steering Fluid Reservoir socks
8. T1R Coolant Hose Upgrade Kit
Suspension-
1. BCRacing BR Superlow Coilover Kit- Went with super low kit as it allows for all height adjustability(even stock) without the extra length. ****Custom 18k Spring rate F+R****
2. Megan Racing Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms- Allows for wide range of camber adjustment.
Wheels/Tires/Brakes-
1. # Volk Racing CE28 Evasive Special S2000 Sizing 17x10 +45 – Diamond Black
2. Volk Racing Metal Valve Stems
3. Hankook Ventus RS3 255/40/17 (>2k miles)
4. # Nitto NT05 255/40/17 Tires (decent tread left spare tires I replaced with the RS3’s)
5. Project Kics R40 NEOCHRO Lug nut kit with LOCK/KEY
6. Centric Premium Rotor **Brake setup has >5k miles**
7. Project MU HC+800 Brake Pads F+R (Squeak and dust but stops fantastic)
8. Stop Tech- Steel braided brake lines F+R
9. MOTUL RBF 600 DOT4 Brake Fluid
Maintenance/Miscellaneous-
1. Oil changes done every 3-3500 miles with AMSOIL 0w-30
2. Transmission fluid: Amsoil MTF Synchromesh- Converted from my initial Honda OEM fluid because I felt it needed a thicker fluid
3. Differential Fluid: Amsoil Severe Gear Oil- Changed every 3 oil changes
4. Valve cover gaskets changed whenever valve adjustments were done and also OEM NGK gapped spark plugs. Ive done this 2 times since my ownership( Approximately 10k miles each)
5. Clutch Fluid- Converted to Motul RBF 600 DOT4
6. All rubber bushings/ball joints/rubber on brake calipers were cleaned and regreased during brake job.
Original Parts/ Uninstalled Parts-
1. Original vin matched parts include:
a. Bumpers(F+R)- Front has normal wear with OEM(REP) lip. Rear has a scuff mark from someone backing into it, which warranted the conversion to the AP2 Rear bumper.
b. Fenders- perfect condition with original side markers and emblems.
2. Original full exhaust system from the headers back with all heat shields, catalytic converters etc. **Missing Original stainless tips which can be found for >$100 online**
3. Original brake rotors, pads, rubber lines, banjo bolts, c clips from the complete brake change. Everything marked with L/R, F/R designations.
4. Original vin matched hood in good condition.
5. Original Vin matched trunk with an added OEM AP2 wing. **Missing 3rd brake light as its installed on the wingless trunk currently on the car.
6. All original fender/engine bay/valve cover bolts that have been converted to the Downstar beauty bolts. **75% are also marked in bags with location designation**
7. Original Intake and all necessary hoses, filters, etc.
8. Original trunk tools and spare wheel.
9. Original steering wheel in perfect condition.
10. Original shift metal/leather shift knob.
11. If I’m missing anything that isn’t stock, I most likely have the stock piece.
History-
Purchased the car in 2014, from a gentleman in WI with 39k miles. He was the 2nd owner. When I stumbled upon it, it had 18x8 Work wheels, S-pod headrest speakers with mini amps, carbon side diffusers, full T1R headerback, T1R coolant hoses, and the seats were reupholstered with a suede material in the centers. Also, the car had a OEM 2004+ S2000 spoiler installed. As you can tell from the parts list and photos, what is left of those mods include the speakers, T1R headers/testpipe, coolant hoses, seats, and original trunk with the wing. I received the car in great condition and fairly stock compared to its current condition. I immediately drove it to CT from WI without a hiccup. I immediately changed all fluids with OEM fluids and eventually converted to Amsoil which is what is in the car currently. This vehicle is climate control garaged and never driven in snow. As you can see, my information and lists are extensive on this car. My main focus when modifying was to keep the integrity of the vehicle till this day. The day in which I decide to sell it.
Questions/Comments-
1. Is there any rust/rot/bubbling/dents/dings/paint defects?
a. No rust, rot, etc. The main concern I’d be worried with if I were the purchaser would be the quarter panels. Yes they are rolled to fit the current wheel setup. NO there is no rust, VERY minimal paint cracks happened on the inner lips which 1. You can NOT see 2. Have been properly prepped and touched up to protect from future cracks or issues.
b. Dents and dings are very minimal if at all.
c. ALL PAINT/BODY WORK done by Advanced Auto Body in Wakefield, RI. Invoice on hand for work done. Paint is very good. The complete front end is not original to the car so when I had it body worked and painted the body shop blended the doors and parts of the rocker. Please remember this is a SILVER metallic and there is a deviation, though slight, I AM 100% up front. I am extremely critical and if you are too you will notice this.
d. This car is driven, its not PRESTINE/PERFECT but is a very well taken care of/washed regularly and waxed from top to bottom, doorsills included, enthusiast owned vehicle.

2. Do you race the car?
a. NO I do not AutoX or track this vehicle. I cannot speak for the previous owners as I’m sure they would not tell me the truth either way. If you’d like proof for myself, feel free to check my social media(sounds silly but if I would have, it would be on my Instagram account)
b. What I do is drive the car spiritedly on cruises on the backroads. I mainly go to meets and drive it to the beach or dates. The tires, wheels, brakes are all there for the sole reason of having more than you may need. I have driven this car to my limits before and if you believe a car shouldn’t be then this isn’t the car for you and anyone who doesn’t drive their S2000 aggressively is simply lying.

3. What’s the condition of the convertible top?
a. GLASS REAR WINDOW w/Defroster in great condition
b. 8-9/10
c. NO rips, NO tears
d. Driver Side Lock rattles when secured, happens over time. Easy fix for new owner, not for me.

4. Does it burn oil?
a. Have you ever owned a high revving Honda engine before? Or any Honda engine at all, per se?

5. Can I bring my mechanic? Can I compression test?
a. YES, YES.

6. Any problems mechanically? Physically? ETC? This is your last chance to not waste my time and yours. Your last chance to save us the God forbidden, “OMG I DIDN’T KNOW THAT?!” statement followed with *Confused look* and silence. I am being COMPLETELY honest with you buyers, so please don’t come here expecting these are negotiation points for your “This is why I’m offering $15,000” Slideshow that you made.
a. When at the top of the rev range and shifting aggressively, there is the notorious slight(and I mean SLIGHT) grind from 2nd to 3rd gear. NO I will not let you test this as even I don’t shift hard from 2 to 3 for that reason, UNLESS of course you have funds to purchase the car. I will show you it myself and let you hear it. I’m sorry, it’s a liability and my insurance won’t cover it.
b. Front Carbon Lip- has a scuff on driver side **Photos**
c. Rear Carbon diffuser- has some damage on passenger side **Photos**
d. Honestly other than that, I can’t come up with much else and if I do, it will be while looking over the car with you.

7. Do you have a CARFAX/Autocheck/Etc?
a. No, this is the responsibility of the purchaser. I’m not a dealer, sorry.
b. Fortunately for you, my VIN is at the top of the post and is available for you to get your own Carfax on this vehicle.

8. How many miles are on the modifications? Are they all new or used?
a. “#” will designate parts on the car that were purchased used. Everything else was purchased new within 10k miles.

9. Is the price negotiable?
a. I will be very clear with this. If you want the factory bits, the price is NON NEGOTIABLE.
b. If you would like the car as is without factory bits. $19000.
c. Within reason, anything is negotiable. Please be respectful of my asking price as it has considered all of the positive and negative of the vehicle.
d. The lower the price, the less parts come on or with it. Literally Everything will come with the car if the full price is met. Even a dollar less and parts will be kept or removed. The wheels alone are worth $3000
e. The car can and has EVERYTHING needed to go 100% back to factory setting, but it will not be as simple as sliding your finger on your IPhone. Thus the reason it’s being posted for sale as a whole at a discount. So please understand that if the car doesn’t meet its sale prices upon negotiation, it will simply be returned to stock and sold “In Season” for a convertible.
f. YES, the car can be put back to stock completely and sold in that form for 14,500 FIRM.
g. NO, I am not concerned with the KBB,NADA, Carguru values on this vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails CT-FS 02 SS2000 Sebring/RED Extensive Mod List, OEM-img_5065.jpg   CT-FS 02 SS2000 Sebring/RED Extensive Mod List, OEM-dsc_0377.jpg   CT-FS 02 SS2000 Sebring/RED Extensive Mod List, OEM-dsc_0260.jpg   CT-FS 02 SS2000 Sebring/RED Extensive Mod List, OEM-dsc_0288.jpg  
Old 10-21-2016, 07:38 AM

Bump. For hopefully selling in Spring I guess
Old 12-11-2016, 12:48 PM

Snow coming bump
Old 02-28-2017, 12:30 PM

SOLD!