Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FL - 2006 Laguna Pearl Blue - 57k miles - stock

Old 02-22-2019, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FL 2006 Laguna Blue Pearl - 57k miles - stock

Gabriel
$20000 FIRM
Pace, Florida (NW Florida)
850-485 six seven two eight

2006 Honda S2000 Laguna Pearl Blue. Car is 100% stock except for an aftermarket Sony stereo system with Kicker subwoofer and sat antenna.

The car has been meticulously maintained and by the same Honda dealership since new as you can see on the CarFax report below. Printout of all the available service records will be provided.

I purchased the car last year from the original owner who is local to me. It has been garage kept since I bought it. Need room in my garage for my new toy. (Z4 )

Clean title in hands. Clean Autocheck/Carfax.

Exterior:

Full detailing/paint correction just completed.
Panels gaps are perfect, not a single ding or dent on the body (couple tiny scratches/chips that have been touched up as you would expect for a car with that mileage).
Some panels have bee repainted due to two mishaps during the life of the car (according to previous owner):while the car was parked for service at the Honda dealership which is showing on the service records and hit by a forklift at the Navy base on the front left corner. No road accidents. Front and rear bumpers don't have a VIN tag as well as the front left fender which has been touched up there. Paint meter shows original paint thickness for the fender so I assume it is original to the car.
There is some fading on the hood (look a little "milky" under direct light, barely noticeable but I'm picky) and trunk area (one spot with clearcoat failure and two plastic trim pieces peeling which is common) due of sun exposure thanks Florida.
Top is in great shape, it has been replaced a couple years ago and there is only one very tiny hole that has been patched/reinforced on the outside and inside (unnoticeable from the outside).
Wheels and Tires are in great shape with plenty of thread left and zero curb rash on the rims. Fender liners are intact.

Interior:

Great overall condition with wear as you would expect for a car with that mileage. Driver's seat bottom has been replaced by original owner.
I refinished the steering wheel and had the leather "patched" around the driver's bolster and on passenger's seat.
Rubber seals are in excellent condition (I used Honda Shin-Etsu grease)
Factory manuals, mats, complete toolbox and two keys.

Engine/Mechanical:

Super clean engine bay and underside. Car drives perfectly as it should: tracks straight with absolutely no vibrations/shaking etc...
Clutch engages smoothly with no signs of master/slave cylinder leaking.
New air filter and spark plugs.

MORE PICS AND CARFAX ON THE NEXT POST BELOW

Last edited by gabrielh; 02-27-2019 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Color spelled wong in title
Old 02-22-2019, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts