Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FL - 2007 Silverstone with Black/Red int, 41K miles Stock, Mugen Hardtop $24K OBO

Old 02-24-2019, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FL - 2007 Silverstone with Black/Red int, 41K miles Stock, Mugen Hardtop $24K OBO

First Name: Erick
Price: $24K OBO with the matching authentic Mugen hardtop
Details about the Car:

Hello, selling my 2007 Silverstone S2000. Black/Red interior. Had all these aspirations to turn it into a track car when I bought it years ago but life happened and never got around to it. I actually bought it from CarMAX in 2014 with 32K miles on it (definitely not ideal but at the same time at least I knew nothing major was wrong with the car). The car now has just over 41K miles so it really has been mostly garaged. Cannot justify having it just sit in my extra garage space any longer with a real baby on the way. I am the 3rd or 4th owner I believe. Carfax is clean when I last checked it when I bought it from Carmax. Title is clean and in hand.

Car is essentially 100% stock, with only some cosmetic mods (clear side lights, front license plate plugs painted to match body, etc...)

Main extras and things to highlight and point out:

Authentic Mugen Hardtop painted Silverstone and Black to match as seen in the pictures below
Moddiction Anvil Stainless shift knob with red engraving to match interior
Custom mounted V1 Radar detector, not entirely "stealth" but fairly hidden...and yes I will include the V1 unit itself
Pioneer DEH X9600BHS Headunit to replace the factory one
I did upgrade the factory speakers as well to a pair of Sony speakers but I did notice a few months ago that the driver side speakers are no longer working, I am assuming there is a loose wire somewhere and hopefully it's not a hard fix but selling car as is
There is some curb rash on the stock rims, nothing horrible but present
Only major problem I had was that the AC compressor had to be replaced 6 months or so after I bought the car (replaced in 2015, have the dealer records for this repair) and never had an issue with the AC since

Car was just serviced at the local Honda dealership, new battery just put in (again, I rarely drove the car so it was only a matter of time that this had to be replaced) and oil changed (once a year since I owned the car and always at the dealer)
For what it's worth the Honda dealer said everything was "pristine" about the car and they did not find anything wrong

I never got as active on the S2KI community as I originally planned so I have no idea what a fair market price is for my car. I am basing this straight up off the KBB value for trade-in/private party value of $21K, and I figured the Mugen Hardtop would be worth around $3K. I am willing to listen to all reasonable and/or best offers but that was my reasoning behind my price. If the community thinks otherwise I will adjust the price accordingly. I am hoping to sell the car with the hardtop as I obviously would like to have some return from my hardtop purchase that I had to pay $1K just to have painted, and I really do not want to part out the hard top and keep it sitting around in my garage for the foreseeable future trying to sell it to someone local.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by huh22; 02-24-2019 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Changed a picture to eliminate personal information