Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.

FL-2008 Rio Yellow CR Great condition - 35,000 miles/$35,000

Old 06-30-2018, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Ignorance

Originally Posted by pw91686
The OP is asking absolute top dollar for a CR with that mileage and it has a huge dent on the rocker panel and he acting like Stevie Wonder. If people aren't honest then it's going to scare away any potential buyers.

He posted that the car has no damage but it clearly does... to say something that ignorant and stupid is just hilarious.
You speak ignorantly if you speak whay you don't know ( look up the definition )....but again as I indicated,,,let me clarify my statement..

The car was NEVER in an accident of any sort,,,but my brother did drive over a sidewalk and dented the driver side panel as the pic shows..It did not damage the operation of the car in any shape or form....wether you define damage as a dent is another story,,,but my definition of damage as indicated by the Webster's dictionary is "that which hinders the NORMAL operation of an object..

Again,,Please don't make your preconceived assumptions turn you into an ASS,,,,if you are not sure, its better to ask...thanks for your inquiry.
Old 06-30-2018, 10:39 AM

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by bcodner
You speak ignorantly if you speak whay you don't know ( look up the definition )....but again as I indicated,,,let me clarify my statement..

The car was NEVER in an accident of any sort,,,but my brother did drive over a sidewalk and dented the driver side panel as the pic shows..It did not damage the operation of the car in any shape or form....wether you define damage as a dent is another story,,,but my definition of damage as indicated by the Webster's dictionary is "that which hinders the NORMAL operation of an object..

Again,,Please don't make your preconceived assumptions turn you into an ASS,,,,if you are not sure, its better to ask...thanks for your inquiry.
Because the price only depends on the operation of the car. Not like the condition of the paint or body matters to a potential seller. You say ignorance... that's ironic...

and how can you continue to think the car wasn't in an accident but then later on say that you're brother ran over a sidewalk (lol) and dented a body panel. Since you have webster's dictionary out, look up "accident."
Old 06-30-2018, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnightdennis
Because the price only depends on the operation of the car. Not like the condition of the paint or body matters to a potential seller. You say ignorance... that's ironic...

and how can you continue to think the car wasn't in an accident but then later on say that you're brother ran over a sidewalk (lol) and dented a body panel. Since you have webster's dictionary out, look up "accident."
Since you failed to speak without knowledge once again, I will try again to enlighten your ignorance. According to the Dictionary,,,her is the definition of accident:

an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage,

As it relates to automobiles, an accident relates to a collision with other vehicles or object such that the event results in SERIOUS damage and /or bodily harm. Therefore a scrape, or nick on the body would not be classified as an "accident" in any circumstance..

THEREFORE: my car was NEVER in ANY accident,,,,

By your post you implied that my vehicle was in an "accident" and I intentionally meant to mislead the viewers and potential buyers....However, your assumptions and assertions are entirely FALSE,,,and as I indicated above, you have made an ignorant ASS of yourself by making these false assumptions.

As indicated, I acknowledged that My car was NEVER in an accident,,although my brother drove it over a curb, and dented the bottom panel ,,,Not only did I post the pic,,but also clarified the fact of it....but you have tried to deliberately disrespect my ,,,my honesty and integrity.....something which has caused me to lose respect for you as uou acted ignorantly.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:27 AM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Everyone relax...

That is a very nice CR with some (minor damage) to the drivers rocker panel. That's it. The damage was caused by an accident, unless someone intended to dent the rocker panel. So what? No car is perfect. Nothing can be inferred regarding the intentions of the OP. He posted a pic showing the damage.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:28 AM

Oh yeah, bump for the OP. I love that color.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:30 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Can you post high res pictures to better assess all the cosmetic damage? Front lip and bumper, rear bumper, rocker panel, interior (e-brake handle looks odd) and anything else you think may better highlight or present condition of the vehicle.

Last edited by solidol; 06-30-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:39 AM

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex1.0
Everyone relax...

That is a very nice CR with some (minor damage) to the drivers rocker panel. That's it. The damage was caused by an accident, unless someone intended to dent the rocker panel. So what? No car is perfect. Nothing can be inferred regarding the intentions of the OP. He posted a pic showing the damage.
looks like OP would disagree with this statement.

No problem with the dented rocker panel. Just sad to see that OP wasn't being clear about damage from the start. Even if it's just a "minor thing."

If you're arguing over the semantics of what damage is because its convenient for you then I wonder what else hasn't been disclosed
Old 06-30-2018, 12:05 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

My personal opinion is that this is a major damage and will be a big pain to fix.Let alone the cost of repairs.OP is asking top dollar and the car should be in top shape,which obviously isnt the case.
Old 06-30-2018, 12:37 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

So if it wasn’t an accident, his brother must have done it on purpose
The following users liked this post:
TheBasedDoge (09-12-2018)
Old 06-30-2018, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Midnightdennis
looks like OP would disagree with this statement.

No problem with the dented rocker panel. Just sad to see that OP wasn't being clear about damage from the start. Even if it's just a "minor thing."

If you're arguing over the semantics of what damage is because its convenient for you then I wonder what else hasn't been disclosed
Maybe...

But like you said its a matter of semantics. Maybe a language barrier? Who knows? But the fact is there is damage and it was likely caused by an accident. Does that reduce the legitimacy of the rest of the listing? That is for each potential buyer to decide.

Quick Reply: FL-2008 Rio Yellow CR Great condition - 35,000 miles/$35,000