Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.

FL-2008 Rio Yellow CR Great condition - 35,000 miles/$35,000

Old 07-01-2018, 04:31 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Are the seats f*****? Because you didn’t post photos of them. Hiding something else.
I would be surprised if this car goes for $25k since it has damage that needs repair. And I wouldn’t call that minor damage myself, because that can’t be repaired, the rocker panel needs to be replaced.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:52 AM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I could pull and straighten that rocker without too much effort. However paint work is involved so maybe it could be considered significant.

I tried to give the op the opportunity to clarify the original statement of no accidents or damage, but instead we are arguing semantics. Not sure why the op is being defensive about what is clearly obvious. Just disclose, be transparent and a deal will happen. Having almost no post history certainly doesn't help.

if I was looking to purchase this car, I would proceed with caution.
The following users liked this post:
512S2k (07-06-2018)
Old 07-01-2018, 05:59 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

You guys still arguing here??Hes in Jamaica already smoking pot and watching the World cup!!!lol​​​
Old 07-01-2018, 07:23 AM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Old 07-04-2018, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Apex1.0
I tried to give the op the opportunity to clarify the original statement of no accidents or damage, but instead we are arguing semantics. Not sure why the op is being defensive about what is clearly obvious. Just disclose, be transparent and a deal will happen. Having almost no post history certainly doesn't help.

if I was looking to purchase this car, I would proceed with caution.
All..

There are a few things I realize must be clarified before I close off this sale...First,,, let me wholeheartedly apologize to everyone for any misunderstanding which was perceived upon the original post. I think the misunderstanding came with the use of the words "accident" and "damage", when I said:

It was not in an accident or has any damage
,,,but yet posted a pic of the dented rocker panel (which is clearly a sign of damage),,,,this in itself is an oxymoron,,and would seem a contradiction,,,and therefore implied that I was trying to deceive/ hide information in order to get an unfair price.

While it is true that my car was not in an accident where any original parts were SEVERELY damaged!!!! This is what I should have said. ,I now realize that some people would classify the rocker dent severe. (but I didn't),As a result I immediately lost credibility with many in the community (they assumed I was lying and just flat out to cover up something). However, just by posting the pic with the obvious dent, I expected and wanted people to inquire about the obvious damage,,so I could confirm everything they see,,,and in so doing initiate very good conversations so I could disclose everything that I didn't originally disclose with the initial posting. This approach would allow me to clarify everything both seen an unseen with the car ( which I am really proud to have)...Yet that didn't happen,,instead of asking for clarifications ,,,I was disrespected and attacked. But I take no offence in that, and hold no bad feelings, because Im confident that I was not trying to deceive,,,or sell a lemon to someone. it is a great product!!!

In the end, someone saw it, and agreed that the perceived damages were not really that bad as the community here magnified it to be,,,and we got a great deal...

Thanks to all the lookers, seekers and commenters...

And Blessings ALL.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:31 AM

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by bcodner
All..

There are a few things I realize must be clarified before I close off this sale...First,,, let me wholeheartedly apologize to everyone for any misunderstanding which was perceived upon the original post. I think the misunderstanding came with the use of the words "accident" and "damage", when I said:

,,,but yet posted a pic of the dented rocker panel (which is clearly a sign of damage),,,,this in itself is an oxymoron,,and would seem a contradiction,,,and therefore implied that I was trying to deceive/ hide information in order to get an unfair price.

While it is true that my car was not in an accident where any original parts were SEVERELY damaged!!!! This is what I should have said. ,I now realize that some people would classify the rocker dent severe. (but I didn't),As a result I immediately lost credibility with many in the community (they assumed I was lying and just flat out to cover up something). However, just by posting the pic with the obvious dent, I expected and wanted people to inquire about the obvious damage,,so I could confirm everything they see,,,and in so doing initiate very good conversations so I could disclose everything that I didn't originally disclose with the initial posting. This approach would allow me to clarify everything both seen an unseen with the car ( which I am really proud to have)...Yet that didn't happen,,instead of asking for clarifications ,,,I was disrespected and attacked. But I take no offence in that, and hold no bad feelings, because Im confident that I was not trying to deceive,,,or sell a lemon to someone. it is a great product!!!

In the end, someone saw it, and agreed that the perceived damages were not really that bad as the community here magnified it to be,,,and we got a great deal...

Thanks to all the lookers, seekers and commenters...

And Blessings ALL.
lol so passive aggressive
Old 07-04-2018, 09:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the damage isn't that bad - please post close-up pics for everyone to see.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

So did the car sell? Haha
Old 07-04-2018, 09:40 PM

Received 96 Likes on 82 Posts

Hey OP,

So what you're saying is that... If I were to purchase the car from you, and since it's in "pristine" condition with no "damage", I wouldn't have to do anything to the car post-purchase and all of the body panels will be straight, flush, as intended so when it left the Honda factory?

I just want to know if I spend $0 post-purchase, the car and all of the body panels will look straight and flush.

See I'm a S2000 newbie, so perhaps it is my own ignorance but can you confirm if Honda purposefully dented the CR's body panels from factory. Since your car was never in an accident, I can't see how else to explain the dents. Perhaps "all" CR's left the factory with dents on the body panels, because, aerodynamics and stuff right?

Thanks! Looking forward to having a dented used car in my driveway for the price of a new car!
Old 07-05-2018, 05:31 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

He sold the car