S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Cars for Sale (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/cars-sale-109/)
-   -   FS : '02 Berlina/Black, 12K, Slightly Modded, Title in Hand (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/cars-sale-109/fs-02-berlina-black-12k-slightly-modded-title-hand-212933/)

Ruined 2 06-07-2004 08:04 AM

*PICS ADDED! CHECK 'EM OUT!

Trying to sell this car again against my wishes, but here goes........

As the title states with the following additions:

Mille Miglia HT3's in carbon grey with S03's, 17X7, 17X8
Neuspeed exhaust, stb, x-brace, lower rear tie-bar, oil cap, battery hold-down,license plate hole cover
Spugen cross-drilled, slotted rotors with painted and decaled calipers
Rick's carbon fiber heat shield
Spoon radiator cap, reservoir socks
MPTuning ABS eyelids
Grille-tech front and side grilles in black
'04 Radio Door
'03 Shift Knob
Modifry Audible Shift Indicator
K&N Air filter
Denso IK22 plugs

Looking for around $24K. Not etched in concrete by any means.

Car is in excellent shape with only a few chips and dings. I am the second owner having bought it last April with 8995 miles on it. Garage kept, never tracked or beat on and comes with car cover, manual and miscellaneous stock leftovers and toys.

Thanks. Any questions, please ask.

-Old pic, but all I have for now-
Phil. https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...8332cafb78.jpg

darkknight1999 06-07-2004 10:17 AM

Fixed it for you.

civic4982 06-07-2004 06:21 PM

hi, I'm from TX but very interested.

I'm currently shopping for an S2K just like yours though the mods I'm not particularly knowledgable on.

could you send me more information on 1) the mods 2) pictures of any of the problem areas as well as more pics of exterior and interior 3) has the car ever been wrecked or repaired? repainted?

thanks for all the info ahead of time.

Cheer,s
Vinh

civic4982 06-07-2004 06:21 PM

o I forgot mye-mail is :

civic4982 at hotmail dot com

Ruined 2 06-08-2004 11:13 AM

Originally posted by civic4982
hi, I'm from TX but very interested.

I'm currently shopping for an S2K just like yours though the mods I'm not particularly knowledgable on.

could you send me more information on 1) the mods 2) pictures of any of the problem areas as well as more pics of exterior and interior 3) has the car ever been wrecked or repaired? repainted?

thanks for all the info ahead of time.

Cheer,s
Vinh

Hi.

I'll post it here for other interested parties' benefit as well.

1) Probably the best descriptions you'll get on the mods are from the manufacturer's/ distributor's websites, or from just snooping around on good ole' S2Ki

2) No problem areas, just front end chips from everyday driving and a couple dimples in the driver's side corner of the rear bumper. No other issues inside or out. Other than that, it's bee-yoo-tee-full! No more pics I can post yet (I have to mooch a digital camera photo shoot from PAS2KNUT). I sent a bunch of pics to another interested person a month or two ago and never heard from him again.

3) The only paint work is on the corner mentioned above. The previous owner let the car drift into a tree where it banged up the rear corner. No damage other than the dimples mentioned in the bumper cover and paintwork on the cover and the quarter panel. Dimples would fit inside a dime and are only noticeable if behind the wheels is dusty, like after driving in a gravel lot or something like that.

Hope that helps. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as I can, but I assure you, it's nothing you haven't seen before. And if I can steal FF2Skip's tag line to best describe it, "It's too wild for WRS2k and too mild for QuikS2K". Of course, it's actually a lot milder than Skip's is, but it sounded good. :D

Thanks.
Phil.

Ruined 2 06-09-2004 07:33 AM

Something I said?

Oh well. Bump. :)

Ruined 2 06-11-2004 09:16 AM

Bump again.

$23K?

Ruined 2 06-15-2004 09:37 AM

newsguy 06-16-2004 08:19 AM

Just shot you a pm. :)

ProV1 06-16-2004 08:31 AM