Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: 2007 Laguna Blue Pearl in Washington State

Old 01-12-2013, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2007 Laguna Blue Pearl in Washington State

I never thought I would see this day, but my back said to me, “You may love to drive your S2000, but I don’t enjoy riding in it. I’m hurting! Since you and I are inseparable, well, I hope you get the message.”

I thought I had done pretty well during a month-long road trip last summer, but I guess one’s body changes. Mine has, and I have learned to listen to it, and I’m afraid it’s time for me to listen once again. So my 2007 Laguna Blue Pearl (yeah, the greatest color of all) is for sale.

I am the second owner. The original owner was a California company that I believe bought it for a rep to visit customers up and down Highway 99 in the Central Valley. They had it for 20 months and some 37K miles before selling it at auction to the Honda dealer in Olympia, WA. That dealer did the Honda Certification inspection and I bought it as a Certified used car in September of 2009. It now has 85K miles on the clock and many of those have been highway miles from several trips to California, a trip to Arizona, 2011 S2K Days, and this last summer’s month-long and 8,000 mile road trip for the Gettysburg Get Together. The oil and filter have been routinely changed at about 3,000 miles, and it has had the 60K service. New rear tires were put on just before I started the summer trip, and new fronts were installed and the front end aligned in late November 2012.

It is essentially stock, with just a few minor changes. I have added wheel locks (you’ll love where I hide the key), the Repiv custom seat lock bolts on all eight bolt positions (I engraved the VIN on the bottoms of the seats at the same time), and the Blitzsafe HON/AUX DMX V.2X adapter that allows you to play your MP3 player/smart phone/GPS through the car stereo. The top elastic straps that stretch have been replaced with the heavier ones from Modifry.

I have the original convertible top boot, as well as the soft boot from Roadster Solutions. It folds and can be slipped down behind one of the seats or in the trunk WITH your luggage. If you get caught in a rain storm, you can remove this boot and have the top and windows up in about 30 seconds. I also have two of the Roadster Valet clothes bags from Roadster Solutions. They are essentially garment bags that slip down behind the seats and hang on the head rests. They really help extend the capacity to carry clothes on longer trips. Finally, I have a car cover made for an S2000 and a backpack I put it in when traveling with it.

This S2000 has been very well cared for and can be yours for $21,500.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:20 PM

im curious - where do you hide the key?
Old 01-13-2013, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by TurboTurtle
im curious - where do you hide the key?
By the car, Turtle, and I'll tell you.
Just kidding, but I obviously won't say on the forum. PM me if you REALLY want to know.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:44 AM

Can't believe I misspelled buy in my last post. Duh! Price reduced to $20,950. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:43 PM

Would you be interested in a trade with a 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by TurboTurtle
Would you be interested in a trade with a 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan?
Sorry Turtle, but this

is going to make room for this

Old 04-05-2013, 04:18 PM

This car has been sold.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:14 AM

Received 47 Likes on 44 Posts

Pics of new Mustang?
Old 04-14-2013, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Simplegreenvr6
Pics of new Mustang?
The color is awesome and looks great with the stone top and interior. It is very comfortable, but handles really well. The 3.7L V6 puts out 305HP and 280 ft/lbs of torque, so it goes just fine and runs on regular gas. Happy camper.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:13 PM

Ugh. When I saw the thread title at the top of the forum I thought there was another 2007 LBP for sale, and I was going to jump on it. Low and behold it was just an update on your Mustang. Love the tan interior though, and I'm glad you're happy with the new car!