Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Northern CA 2006 Honda S2000 Silverstone 105XXX miles

Old 07-23-2017, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Northern CA 2006 Honda S2000 Silverstone 105XXX miles

Make/Model/Year: Honda S2000 (2006)
Color: Silverstone with Red/Black interior
Price: $16000 OBO
Odometer: 105XXX
Title: Clean

Exterior Condition: Daily Driven, approximately 60-65miles round trip daily so miles will go up daily of approximately 60-65miles. Exterior is in good condition for being 11 years old, please note that it is in good condition, by no means is it in excellent condition. The car was not a garage queen. I bought it with the intent of driving the car and that is what I have done since my ownership for the past 62,XXX miles. Some paint chips, but nothing major. Minor ding on the front right fender (probably from someone that opened their car door super wide) Soft top has the usual small tears in the usual location.
Interior condition: Pretty clean, 8.5/10. Red/Black interior. The drivers side carpet is the only thing that is being worn out since I drive the car everyday. As for the seats, no tears. Must check it out to see for yourself the condition of the interior or just look at the pictures I posted.
Maintenance: Throughout the ownership of the vehicle since 43XXX, I have always been the one to do majority of the maintenance including oil change (Mobil 1 Extended Performance done every 5k miles), differential fluid change, transmission oil changes, clutch fluid, brake fluid change. Only time I took it to a mechanic to do the oil change was if I didn't have a garage space to do the oil change myself, but I always brought the materials that I wanted used. Spark plugs done recently. Serpentine belt changed recently. Car stands at 105XXX as mentioned and will continue to go up as it is my only car that I own and drive to and from work.
Reason for sale: Found a more convenient/comfortable car that I can daily, but not looking to purchase the vehicle until I am able to sell this car. If a sale isn't made, I will be continuing the D.D with the S.
Problems with the car: No center cap on the rims (some A$$ stole them from the parking lot where I used to work). The left mirror could use a repaint. Cosmetics, I think is the only downside to the vehicle. Also there is a crack in the windshield that has been there since the beginning of my ownership, but never cared to replace it because it never got bigger than where it stands currently and the thought of buying a new one only to get another crack was the reason why I just kept the current windshield (Ill try and post a pic to better display the current crack)
Modifications: (1)Q300 Invidia Exhaust, (2)K&N intake and a (3)shift knob from a Type R. Total of 3 Modifications

You can text me for pics of the car 310-972-0298

Last edited by handsumkrn; 07-23-2017 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Pictures