Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

IL MY00 57k miles $12,500

Old 06-10-2019, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IL MY00 57k miles $12,500

Name: Luke
#: 618-697-4649
Mileage: 57k
Price: 12,500 S2KI price only

First off, this is exclusively for sale in this forum only for one month, if by that time one of you dont want it, I'll put it out everywhere at 15k and let someone "talk me down to 14"
I built this car to keep forever but life changes, the wife and I have realized our dream to buy our own 25 acre homestead and the thought of this car on a gravel road daily makes me cringe.
This is a Billman serviced car, I drove it out to him (18 hrs 1100mi one way) last November because I believe him to be the best in the world for these cars. He went through everything including AP2 retainers, plugs, his custom TCT, serpentine belt, swapped the axle buckets, basically everything on his once over list plus a few more to make this an amazing running machine for many years to come.
This is a drivers car, not the one you look at and keep the miles off of, I sold one of those last November. It is mean, it is loud and it is fast.
I get video'd at least once a week from random ppl, its weird. I try not to pick my nose when Im driving this car-you never know when someone is recording. You cant stop at a gas station w/o a convo of what it is, how fast it is, etc.
On the way back from NYC, we got into a really bad rain storm, the car does leak around the window seal rubber moulding so if you are planning to drive it in the rain, those will need to be addressed, thats the only time Ive had it in the rain
All the after-market stuff came from the site where the cars have id's.
It is a 3 owner car, 2 accidents
Org owner was an older man that ran it off the road, garage kept
2nd owner had it for 14 years, garage kept, from 04'-18', he lived in Cleveland which is where I went to buy it and it was effected by the flood in 06'. It was in the water for a very brief time, therefore it is a Flood title. There is absolutely no water damage at all. He worked for an insurance company: wink. I'll include an under carriage pic. He continued to drive it the next 12 years on sunny days.
I bought it last June, less than 2 weeks after I got it, I let my son take his fiance for a ride and not used to the RWD, spun it around and hit a guard rail.
I installed the full Tomei titanium exhaust and test pipe this spring because I like my vehicles to talk back to me. If you dont know what that is, you might want to watch a video of that setup because its too much for most ppl but it makes me smile everytime I drive it.
Super strong running car, needs nothing, when you add up the spoon kit, the body work, advanti racing wheels, coilovers, CF 59" wing and all the Billman stuff, its just about my asking price. Ive been around these cars for many years, Ive owned 2, this is a good one. The dinged title will save you thousands. I would consider a trade for a sub 50hp tractor with a loader, bush hog and box blade, would have to be in excellent shape or a Honda Pioneer 1000 5 seater
Thanks for looking