Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

KY: '02 Turbo S2000/Race Car For Sale

Old 01-03-2015, 07:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KY: '02 Turbo S2000/Race Car For Sale

Also in the R&C Classified Thread

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/110...2000-for-sale/

-Marc
-Louisville, KY
-2002 Honda S2000
-See Description Below
-Preferred Contact: mpfannen@ gmail, 5O2 Eight 2 One 6O67. Serious Interest Only Please!

For sale is my (CKits old) turbo S2000. Not parting out at this time. Its currently setup for auto-x, SCCA's SSM class, but can easily be converted to fit many other needs. I bought it from Charles, who did most the build, and updated/upgraded some areas for reliability/durability. I will not have the time or the money to race it this year and making some changes in life that will keep me away for a while. As they say, My loss,your gain!

There are lots of configurations for this car, but asking...
$25k for the basic car, on set of Wheels, none of the extras.
$40k for the car, custom trailer, all the extras including the brand new URGE/ENDYNE built motor.
$? Customized however you want
May consider partial trades for well maintained interesting road worthy, manual tranny, RWD cars like M3, 370Z, RX7/8, etc.

Link to detailed pictures...

http://s113.photobucket.com/user/mpf...?sort=3&page=1

Here are as many of the mods/details that I can remember since I bought it, and I'm sure there is lots more...
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
Old 01-08-2015, 01:43 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Can you clarify what you mean in your asking prices? $25k for basic car and $40k for car+extras? What are the "extras not included with the car? What motor is in the car now?

Also, have black 2009 DCT E92 M3 you may be interested in , Evolve Supercharged, + minor performance additions, and a couple other reliability upgrades (dct clutches/rod bearings)
Old 01-08-2015, 07:20 PM

Most the info is either provided or in the links. Feel free to call me for more info. There is just so much to this car with multiple setup options depending on your needs.

Motor is the same described in the links and info. It's a 2.2 with a fairly fresh build by full blown motorsports. The extra motor is an URGE/Endyne built 2.2 with all the extras and was purpose built to improve upon the current setup for turbo. Those build specs can be provided in detail to any interested parties.

The base car is just going to be a track or autox car with the basics for either one and pretty much as I recieved it plus a few replaced/improved items.

There are lots of items that are extras, most notable items includes the Endyne/Urge engine, turbo, wheels, trailer, original/oem stuff, track & autox setups/parts, multiple sets of tires, many of the listed items yet to be installed to name a few. I have items taken off from the track setup to suit the SSM rules like the rollbar, fire suppression, frame stabilizer bars, etc. I even have an extra s2000 shell with full suspension as backup if a buyer is interested in anything further. I would have to get an inventory of everything else for any interested parties, but would take some time. I apologize for any confusion. the biggest reason for the lack of pictures and description of each item is due to a recent shoulder surgery and the slow recovery process that goes with it.

Once it warms up I will be able to get detailed pictures and will consider part outs. The prior owner (who initially built the car) is willing to provide info and answer questions if needed.

Not sure if that helps, and feel free to contact me with further interest.

-Marc
Old 01-10-2015, 01:48 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks man,

Basic car is car as its sitting currently, with a FullBlown built engine and a turbo kit, yes? hard top and 1 set of wheels. Thats what your offering for an asking price of 25k, correct?

what psi did it make 522hp?

Im not going to roadrace the car, as i know it, just straightline racing. tell me about this shell you have too, it might be more in line with my plans
Old 01-10-2015, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by LostMarine
Thanks man,

Basic car is car as its sitting currently, with a FullBlown built engine and a turbo kit, yes? hard top and 1 set of wheels. Thats what your offering for an asking price of 25k, correct?

what psi did it make 522hp?

Im not going to roadrace the car, as i know it, just straightline racing. tell me about this shell you have too, it might be more in line with my plans
Correct, though the Hardtop is not the OEM pictured, but an black OEM replica ans saved about 30lbs. The shell is an '00, stripped of the motor, tranny, diff, interior, pass door (not sure why) with slight drivers/rear-quarter damage. It has a clear title, and suspension/subframe/axles. I have most parts to assemble, but kept it as a spare for the subframes and extras. This can be negotiated with the car in the full package.

Not 100% sure on the psi or numbers because if was done by the prior owner. The prior owner used LJ @ Full Blown Motorsports for this. I would recommend to have a new tune/dyno local with the new electronics. For auto-x, I was more concerned for low boost due to grip/traction limitations.

-Marc