Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Volcano CA, 2002 S2000 AP1

Old 01-24-2018, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volcano CA, 2002 S2000 AP1

Owner – Richard
2002 Honda S2000 – Berlina Black with Red interior
Price Reduction to: $20,000 Mileage = 15,936
Location Volcano, CA (approximately 1 ½ hours southeast of Sacramento)
Contact Info: Email ridickulous0581@gmail.com or Ph 209-295-0667

This may be one of the nicest S2k’s around. Car has been in the same family since new. From new, the car has been garaged, covered, waxed and detailed at least twice a year, sometimes more often. The car has never been driven during inclement weather and it is doubtful that the underside of the car has ever been wet. Each year the car is “put to bed” for a long winter’s nap and reappears in the spring. The passenger seat has probably logged less than a few dozen hours of use.

The car is totally original with two exceptions, both can be seen in the photos.
* AEM 21-504R Cold Air Intake is installed. (Street legal in all 50 states. See CARB EO# D670-15)
* Dual stainless steel mufflers.

General Info:
* Dunlop tires have approx 6k miles and the spare has never been out of its storage position. The jack and tools have never been removed or used.
* The black soft top and tonneau cover are in perfect condition.
* All glass is perfect.
* The interior is flawless and shows no wear.
*There is a factory trunk mounted 6 disc CD player.

The car has AC, cruise, power top, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, 6 speed manual. The car has never been raced or abused and the engine runs perfectly.

I have provided photos of everything I can think of. If you are a serious buyer and you want additional photos, contact me. Two owners manuals are available plus a dealers color brochure for this 2002 model. Recent CARFAX is available. The title is clear and the car is being sold for cash or wire transfer. The car will not be released until paid in full and my bank verifies payment. If paid with cash, the transaction will be done between M-F at my bank between 9am-4pm. The transportation of the car is the responsibility of the buyer. I am not interested in swapping, bartering, a payment arrangement or talking about cars, serious buyers only. Test drives for serious buyers will only be done in the daytime on clear days and dry pavement.

Last edited by wind in my hair; 02-15-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Price Reduction