Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

Lamborghini Countach

Old 10-17-2009, 11:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lamborghini Countach

Sorry for the last post. Here it goes.

Bought this car about a year and a half ago. I have done nothing to it since i got it excapt turn the motor by hand once in a while.

This car was buile on a Fiero Chassie (non stretched). No info on the kit manufacture but was told the body alone was bought for $15,000. The work done to the car was done about 11 to 12 years ago(dont know by who). The car is sturdy just needs soem of the following. I would recommend a ground up restoration because of the potential this car has. Will need some major wiring done (EZ wiring kit would work great), needs new windshiled, headlights, pass. side taillight, all rear taillight lenses, motor possibly rebuild (origional Fiero V6), tires (rims are Countach reprodcution Italia rims $1,000 per rim), Interior was completly done but now destroyed by elements, Windows are made in a uniques split form so you would be able to open them, Roof has been cut and a pre-stage T-top has been built but is only in its testing stages. Overall the car is in preety good condition especially if you dont want to go through all the hassel of mounting the body and getting it to fit nice.

Im asking $12,000 OBO. Shipping price will be added or arranged depending on location and buying price.

The title will be Fiero kit/builder car, meaning i do not have it since it was lost in a house fire, but can and will easily attain a new one for the buyer.

Reason for sale: I had big dreams for this car since i saw it sitting since i was a kid, finally was able to get it and there it sat. Had a few oppertunities to do some trade work, but considering im a student at the University of New Mexico, run my own business, and i am still building my S2K it wasnt feesable. I have since moved out of my house and now it is still sitting there at its current location.

I would like this car to go to a home that it can be brought to its fullest potential.

Contact me
Doug Crofton
505-203-7184
s2ki.com PM
dcrofton@unm.edu

Rio Rancho,NM

Enjoy, and if you have any other questions i will be more then willing to answer them for you.

If you dont like it or think the price is too high please keep this to yourself considering the fact that i find the price reasonable especially if you go on ebay and try to get a car in this condition for this price you will be looking around $25,000.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep your pricing remarks to yourself.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:18 PM

Keep your pricing remarks to yourself.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:29 PM

Thanks for the info. I havnt check in a while but when i did they were fairly pricy for completed cars. Well it is best offer and i havnt herd anything from anyone. Thanks a lot
Old 10-17-2009, 09:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I couldve sworn theres a rule against price disussion. If you don't like the price, then theres a back button, dont have to buy it. Anybody who's willing to throw out $12,000 is going to spend the time to research the deal.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:47 PM

Comments removed - Mod
Old 10-18-2009, 09:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CourageOO7,Oct 18 2009, 05:47 PM
removed
I bet that's exactly what the mods have in mind.

I love your sarcasm but I believe pricing "recommendations" should be kept through PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:19 PM

mayyyyybe i should delete this post. lol. Its a project car for somebody who whats a car that could stand out and make everybody believe they own a real Lambo. Didnt think anybody on here would but this car, but you never know; kind of why im selling it, id rather spend my car money on my s2k then this car even though it would be sweet. 12K for a project car is nothing to some people, so if its too high for you please think before you comment "am i even considering buying this car?"

Thank you all.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Former Moderator

^ We'll keep it as clean as we can.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:57 AM

just got a $850 dollar offer. lol

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Countach