Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

MA : 2001 Honda S2000 $13,775

Old 09-06-2017, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MA : 2001 Honda S2000 $13,775

Matthew P
$13,775 - Priced Competitively
Boston, MA
Please PM me and I’m happy to exchange contact info from there

Listed locally on Craigslist : https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6291853656.html

I've owned this AP1 s2000 for almost 3 years. Bought in Virginia. My uncle had one when I was younger and I basically just decided it would be fun to own one for a few years. It absolutely was. It's always been my third vehicle, and so, has seen limited use overall. I typically reserve it for top down driving. Otherwise, it's stored in my garage. Stock except for a custom built air intake by Jeff Correia of STS Auto Design-- it sounds great and thats all I was after & an aftermarket head unit, door speakers and slim under the seat powered subwoofer. I still have the oem head unit if you're into nostalgia.

When I first purchased I had the guys at Granite State Dyno and Tune go through everything -- compression is perfect. Normal wear and tear for a vehicle of it's age. A couple blemishes that mostly bother me and a couple that are a little more annoying, generally. I will have brand new Kumho Ecsta PA31's installed for the buyer (purchased already, but yet to be installed) as there's always been a very very slow leak in one of the rear tires.

Price is firm and is meant to reflect a few things :
1. some of the little things I'd wished I had gotten around to : plastic AP1 rear window that has a crack in it, some of the paint blemishes and a loose window sill molding that must've lost a clip.
2. Summer is ending and I understand it's not the most optimal time to sell a convertible in New England
3. I purchased at a reasonable price and have don't need to sell

According to CarGurus.com the price is considered a "Great Deal" and again, I'll mention that the price is firm. For fun I'll say that I don't look forward to having to show it to multiple prospects only to have kick tires, etc so ideally I'd like to get to the 10 yard line by email and phone before pulling it out of the garage, making sure it's spotless (which I doubt I'd do anyway), meeting someone at a Craigslist Safe Zone and the whole nine yards. Rant over.

I also have a Mugen (replica) hardtop that already had rear glass installed. Not painted or primed, finished fiberglass. Made in USA by Forbidden. Happy to work something out on this if buyer is interested.

PM me and I'll provide additional contact info if it makes sense.

Matt
Old 09-14-2017, 10:51 AM

Welp, that went well...

Originally Posted by mackpist0l
Matthew P
$13,775 - Priced Competitively
Boston, MA
Please PM me and I’m happy to exchange contact info from there

Listed locally on Craigslist : https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6291853656.html

I've owned this AP1 s2000 for almost 3 years. Bought in Virginia. My uncle had one when I was younger and I basically just decided it would be fun to own one for a few years. It absolutely was. It's always been my third vehicle, and so, has seen limited use overall. I typically reserve it for top down driving. Otherwise, it's stored in my garage. Stock except for a custom built air intake by Jeff Correia of STS Auto Design-- it sounds great and thats all I was after & an aftermarket head unit, door speakers and slim under the seat powered subwoofer. I still have the oem head unit if you're into nostalgia.

When I first purchased I had the guys at Granite State Dyno and Tune go through everything -- compression is perfect. Normal wear and tear for a vehicle of it's age. A couple blemishes that mostly bother me and a couple that are a little more annoying, generally. I will have brand new Kumho Ecsta PA31's installed for the buyer (purchased already, but yet to be installed) as there's always been a very very slow leak in one of the rear tires.

Price is firm and is meant to reflect a few things :
1. some of the little things I'd wished I had gotten around to : plastic AP1 rear window that has a crack in it, some of the paint blemishes and a loose window sill molding that must've lost a clip.
2. Summer is ending and I understand it's not the most optimal time to sell a convertible in New England
3. I purchased at a reasonable price and have don't need to sell

According to CarGurus.com the price is considered a "Great Deal" and again, I'll mention that the price is firm. For fun I'll say that I don't look forward to having to show it to multiple prospects only to have kick tires, etc so ideally I'd like to get to the 10 yard line by email and phone before pulling it out of the garage, making sure it's spotless (which I doubt I'd do anyway), meeting someone at a Craigslist Safe Zone and the whole nine yards. Rant over.

I also have a Mugen (replica) hardtop that already had rear glass installed. Not painted or primed, finished fiberglass. Made in USA by Forbidden. Happy to work something out on this if buyer is interested.

PM me and I'll provide additional contact info if it makes sense.

Matt
Old 10-18-2017, 06:17 PM

Default S2000

it won't allow me to PM because of my account, my email is zaccaria.joseph87@gmail.com. Email all the information on the car; I know Jeff personally.