Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

NC 2003 AP1 7,500$ SALE PENDING!

Old 06-28-2015, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC 2003 AP1 7,500$ SALE PENDING!

SOLD! Mods please delete

price: 7,500$ firm miles: 94,xxx title: rebuilt/salvage and in hand vin# JHMAP11423T000770 location: Durham, NC I'm Archie. PM me for more contact info. I am an owner of a thriving small business that simply has no free time to put into this car anymore, nor do I have time to drive it. There are a couple of easy fix items, listed below, that need attention, but instead of me doing the repairs, it just makes more sense to let the car go at a cheaper price. This car would be perfect for someone looking to buy a cheap track or autocross car, or someone wanting to do an engine build, supercharger, etc... It runs top notch (see my videos) and with the 4.77 final drive gear ratio, it's a blast to drive! Even for a salvage title S2000 this is a great price...that means I am pricing it to sell, not to barter, so please do not haggle. I do not have time for people that are not serious buyers. THIS CAR IS A REBUILT TITLE! no frame damage or airbag deployment was reported by carfax.I do still have my original carfax pre-purchase report. Front bumer, both front quarter panels and hood do not match vin, but everything else checks out okay, suggesting it was a direct head on collision...maybe rear ending. I've had it corner balanced once and on the alignment rack twice since I've had the car and in none of those cases have they had any problems with reaching a correct alignment. NO TRADES NO PARTING OUT PRICE IS 100% FIRM! IF CAR IS STILL POSTED, IT'S STILL FOR SALE. the good stuff and add ons: -cryo treated 4.77 final drive gearing. (stock is 4.10) -yellow jacket (compensates speedo for new gearing) just recalibrated on 6/30/2015 -test pipe/cat delete made for stock size exhaust. i do have the original, still functional cat. -ferrea beehive titanium springs and retainers (i did keep the stock ap1 set) -AEM V2 cold air intake -Tein control master adjustable coil overs. (somewhere between 2-3k on them) -rear and front subframe bracing(can't remember the brand) -strut tower brace -billman timing chain tensioner (the best made) -kodokan seat locks with key -Ap2 V1 rims with continental DW extremes -stock head unit with honda mp3 adapter -service and owners manual -extra key -diehard battery purchased on 11/13/2013 -new oem tensioner assembly and pulley -new oem drive belt -20k on new clutch. used an ap2 pressure plate -20k on plugs. have a new set ready to be put in -ap2 oem exhaust -new timing chain and chain guides -new gas cap, evap canister and canister closed valve -valve clearances were just checked less than 1000 miles ago -fresh oil. I use amsoil with oem filter -fuel injectors were just professionally cleaned and reinstalled with new o-rings the stuff that needs repair: -srs airbag light is on. never had a chance to investigate -shifter knob is aftermarket and loose. -there is no windshield washer???? not sure why but the pump was removed at some point -scratches on bottom of front bumper from scraping. -no center diffuser in front bumper grill -there is one small, hole in the soft top. can be easily patched. it's literally the size of a pencil eraser -front brakes just started making noise. needs new pads and rotors turned/replaced. -just an fyi: the car used to be silver. The new paint job was done well, but when the previous owner painted it they didn't paint the engine bay, trunk bay or inner door frames. Some videos, all made on 6/23/2015: drive around durham. Fast forward to 5 minutes to see full throttle action
Second drive, with top down
cold start
Old 06-28-2015, 09:15 PM

Received 312 Likes on 165 Posts

Can you please edit the top part of your post to include the following:

First Name:
Price: (Firm/OBO) A Price must be listed. No "testing waters," "make offer," etc. It is either for sale or it is not and a price must be listed.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:03 AM

Sorry about that. I think I have it squared away now.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:54 AM

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Mileage?
Old 06-29-2015, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by funat9000rpm
Mileage?

Jesus! Sorry about that, haha.

94,xxx miles on the clock.

I'll re-edit when I get home. Doing it on my phone is horrible.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:36 PM

okay guys, i have all of the info up.....i think. let me know if i can provide more.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:34 AM

Your exterior pictures didn't post bud. I'm a bit curious how the paint and body looks since it's not stock.

Thanks.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by leepeyton
Your exterior pictures didn't post bud. I'm a bit curious how the paint and body looks since it's not stock. Thanks.
That's weird. They're showing up fine on my iPhone and my pc.
Anyone else having trouble viewing these?
Old 06-30-2015, 05:19 PM

hey guys, i've reedited my post again. I just double verified that there was no frame damage or airbag deployment reported at time of accident. i also started searching out vins on body panels and updated the post according to my findings, which were all positive. just wanted to let you guys know that i changed it up a bit.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:01 PM

What color is that and do you know who painted it? Very nice.

Quick Reply: NC 2003 AP1 7,500$ SALE PENDING!