Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.

Socal: 2008 s2000 cr gpw

Old 06-29-2017, 10:59 AM

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Socal: 2008 s2000 cr gpw

Name: Ngoan
Year & Model: 2008 S2000 CR #416 (A/C & Audio)
Means of Contact: ngoan@me.com
Description:

I have for sale a 2008 Honda S2000 CR (with A/C and Audio) in Grand Prix White with Black/Yellow interior. I purchased this car a few months ago from the 2nd owner out of Virginia and I’m selling due to other financial obligations. If you don’t already know, the CR is the lightest and fastest S2000 available in North America. This trim was only produced in 2008-2009 and only 699 copies were made. Of these, only 90 are made in this color.

The car is mechanically sound and to my knowledge it has original body panels and paint (all VIN tags are intact and panels tested using a paint meter). The only thing on the car that is not original are the tires. They are Falken Ziex tires with a lot of meat left (tires are stamped with a 2014 production date). Although I do not have any service records for the vehicle, I do have a clean PPI that was recently performed at a Virginia-based Honda dealership as well as a clean AutoCheck report and I have the (Californian) title on hand.

Under my ownership the vehicle has received an oil change, a stage 1 paint correction to remove swirls, new OEM brake pads, and paintless dent removal on both doors and quarter panels. Wheels are in near-perfect condition. Although the paint is in great shape, there are some light blemishes on the front bumper (rock chips), a scuff on the lip (passenger side), and paint scuffs on the driver’s rear bumper and very minor paint blemishes throughout the body. They are very minor and difficult to see, but please look over the high resolution photos carefully.

The interior is in excellent shape and everything functions as it should. The passenger seat bolsters look almost new and the driver’s side is in good condition with no tears. It looks worse than it is as there’s a lot of grime on the seat. I was going to purchase a new bolster cover for the driver’s side as I am very anal but decided not to because of the sale. If you have owned a car with Alcantara seats before then you know they can be cleaned relatively easy. The steering wheel has scratches on the leather near the top. It looks as if a previous owner drove the car while wearing a wedding ring.

The car comes with 3 keys (one of which is the valet key), 2 key fobs, 2 body-colored “caps” that cover up the holes when the hard top is removed, and the original owner’s manual and warranty booklets. Please feel free to message me if you have any more questions.

Mileage: ~45,700
Price: $42,000 OBO

More photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/kissavie/3q7NW3

Old 07-03-2017, 10:25 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Best of luck.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:22 AM

Updated broken flicker link with 177 high resolution photos. Thanks for the positive comments, everyone. This car will sell north of 40k.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Where are the mods, with all the comments on pricing and links to other sales in this thread, I'm surprised some of these comments aren't deleted.

I wish I had bought a CR in '08 but then I probably wouldn't be tracking it like I am with my current car.

Such is life.
The following users liked this post:
skafia (07-12-2017)
Old 07-12-2017, 07:16 PM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by freq
Where are the mods, with all the comments on pricing and links to other sales in this thread, I'm surprised some of these comments aren't deleted.

I wish I had bought a CR in '08 but then I probably wouldn't be tracking it like I am with my current car.

Such is life.
Here and cleaned. There is a report button that you can press and report posts. Helps out a lot since we can't be everywhere all the time.

To to everyone else. Read the rules. If you want to discuss the value of a car or what makes a cr different than a non cr go make a thread in the correct forum and as a hint this isn't the right forum.
The following 3 users liked this post by Manga_Spawn:
freq (07-14-2017), MrVegas (07-16-2017), skafia (07-12-2017)
Old 07-14-2017, 05:32 AM
Community Organizer

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

This is so beautiful, I wish you the best of luck with your sale.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:19 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Here and cleaned. There is a report button that you can press and report posts. Helps out a lot since we can't be everywhere all the time.

To to everyone else. Read the rules. If you want to discuss the value of a car or what makes a cr different than a non cr go make a thread in the correct forum and as a hint this isn't the right forum.
You're right about the "Report" button but the thread was already 12 days old and NOTHING gets by the Manga.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:09 PM

Lowered price to to $42,000 OBO.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:44 AM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

GLWS skafia.... a very clean example of a highly desirable CR.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Gold Member

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

glws hope you get close to your asking price

Quick Reply: Socal: 2008 s2000 cr gpw