The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Life.....

Old 10-19-2018, 02:58 PM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

Originally Posted by sam_spider
My one and only encounter with one was many years ago (like 30) at a campground in AZ whilst on vacation. Being stupid kids we really didn't realize the trouble we could've been in and we were following it as it strolled across the site.
Oddly enough, we've not been back to that campground since

Yeah well they certainly live in AZ as even the Rest Stops have warning signs of them & Rattlers to be aware as you walk around & to protect your pets.

I've seen Bass Pro offer classes for safety around Rattlers

I will continue to camp in AZ as they have some beautiful parks there! Just no flip flops & yeah keep an eye out when hiking

My Son's In-Laws live in Gilbert and have had them around their pool area & one in a sink once
Old 10-19-2018, 03:50 PM

Received 1,180 Likes on 908 Posts

Originally Posted by vtecmom
Just no flip flops & yeah keep an eye out when hiking :
Wear your boots.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by The Raptor
Wear your boots.

OTAY!
Old 10-21-2018, 09:33 AM

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,420 Posts

Wear your boots, and don't forget the porkchop sammiches.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by shareall
:huggerz:
fyi LG HRSB I've had a change of which you can DO when you have a Will / Trust
instead of my Requst of your taking a portion of my Ashes & renting a RARI to BLOW them out of the exhaust I think that could be quite $pendy & think maybe the $ would be better put to use in the way of a Party / BBQ etc.... I WILL ask if you don't mind that you & maybe Les & maybe Eeyore if he dosen't argue the Date too much be in charge of organizing it? I will h0pe that it will happen & all the 's will &
My 's will learn of this when they read the trust addendum & I will supply contact info
Old 12-17-2018, 10:00 AM

Received 1,142 Likes on 1,063 Posts

fyi LG HRSB I've had a change of which you can DO when you have a Will / Trust
instead of my Requst of your taking a portion of my Ashes & renting a RARI to BLOW them out of the exhaust I think that could be quite $pendy & think maybe the $ would be better put to use in the way of a Party / BBQ etc.... I WILL ask if you don't mind that you & maybe Les & maybe Eeyore if he dosen't argue the Date too much be in charge of organizing it? I will h0pe that it will happen & all the 's will &
My 's will learn of this when they read the trust addendum & I will supply contact info
You know I'll do whatever you want! I'd be honoured to (help) organize something like that for you.
The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (12-17-2018)
Old 12-17-2018, 10:56 AM

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts

Gina - I would walk to the moon if you asked me to! I'm also a big advocate of the Celebration of Life parties...they are so therapeutic for everyone. I have a Will (though out-dated, thanks for reminder!) and would like to do something similar with my ashes. My dad's ashes were split in 3 and went to meaningful places I will always remember that. Everything you have said here is a good reminder, thank you for this. I'm so sorry you and Skip have had such a rough year Getting older sucks! Our little group of 's here is so special, the relationships gained from a little car...priceless!

Love you all!!
vtecmom (12-17-2018)
Old 12-17-2018, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by shareall
You know I'll do whatever you want! I'd be honoured to (help) organize something like that for you.

don't forget the Bacon
Old 12-17-2018, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by LESISMOR
Gina - I would walk to the moon if you asked me to! I'm also a big advocate of the Celebration of Life parties...they are so therapeutic for everyone. I have a Will (though out-dated, thanks for reminder!) and would like to do something similar with my ashes. My dad's ashes were split in 3 and went to meaningful places I will always remember that. Everything you have said here is a good reminder, thank you for this. I'm so sorry you and Skip have had such a rough year Getting older sucks! Our little group of 's here is so special, the relationships gained from a little car...priceless!

Love you all!!

Note to self: Add instructions to send LG Les the RARI shoes she gave me for her walk to the moon
I wasn't quite thinking celebration of my life more than a continuation on the annual momBBQ
We well mostly C-6 & surviving Sis truly got a LOT from the disbursing of not only the 2 Brothers but also they're Mom's ashes where they had taken they're Dads

YES this extended Family we have is PRICELE$$ don't ever forget that!

Old 12-17-2018, 02:30 PM

Received 1,142 Likes on 1,063 Posts

don't forget the Bacon
Duh! We'll even get some fake stuff for those who think for some reason that animals are friends, not food.

I talked with my parents recently because I wanted their permission to do something like this when they pass away. I've thought about it for myself too, but I'm not sure what I'd want done with it. Throw it off the top of a mountain?? I don't know...
vtecmom (12-17-2018)

Quick Reply: Life.....