S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   The Corner (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/corner-86/)
-   -   The Semi-Official Definitive Set of Post Whore Rules II (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/corner-86/semi-official-definitive-set-post-whore-rules-ii-126057/)

tokyo_james 05-28-2003 07:29 PM

The Definitive set of Post Whore Rules

1. Whether you have something to say or not, it is important to be heard.
2. Don

Moderator's Note:
tokyo_james started something, and through detritus, things got :spam: ed up. So, without any further ado, here's a copied version of the rules:

1. Whether you have something to say or not, it is important to be heard.
2. Don't worry about the content of the post, it is the post count that matters.
3. If you put a :wink: at the end of your post, anything goes!
4. More than 3 lines in a post is wasted, no self respecting post whore will read that much.
5. If you are really stuck for something to post, a Test thread is a good fall back.
6. Posts including only a smiley are just as acceptable as a two page epic. (Though please refer to item 4 above)
7. When you find a long thread, never read more than the previous three posts as this wastes posting time.
8. Always set up an alternative account for posting in The Corner as the Flood Control will kill you on the rest of the Board otherwise.
9. Arguments between your two login names are perfectly acceptable if there is no one else around to post in The Corner.
10. When entering into a conversation mid way through, always try to be vague and make people wonder whether you are stupid or just confused.
11. It is perfectly acceptable to split your reply into many posts in order to increase your post count.
12. Poaching corners when someone is making a concerted effort to get to one is not only encouraged it is MANDATORY if you have the chance!
13. Do note erase posts. If you mess up, simply start another post explaining that you messed up, then go back to your normal whoring.
14. When posting a poll the final option should always be :spam:
15. Deleting posts in The Corner Game is the lowest of the low and anyone who does so should have their PWA badge removed !
16. To be a true whore you must be able to type the word **** in your posts.
17. If you get a corner in the Hot Chicks Thread you must post a pic of a hot chick in that post.
18. Don't be a prick unless other people find it amusing, otherwise post in s2000 talk.
19. Anyone by the name of LESISMOR must post a nice picture of her ass in the Corner. (Sorry Les - Mike asked me to include this one :wink: )
20. If you get a corner in the Top 10 Corner Chicks of S2ki thread you must bring forward the pics of the chicks to the new page.
21. You must have your lightbulb turned ON at all times that you are logged on.
22. Words of more than 2 syllables should be avoided where possible in order to avoid confusing Wicky.
23. If one of your posts offends someone else, don't apologise, just get on with life and pretend nothing happend.
24. To be a true :corner: attendance (preferably under the influence of alcohol) at at least one of the major "Con's" is considered compulsory
Thank you for your due concern, and Happy :corner: ing!

Best,
UnkieTrunkie

tokyo_james 05-28-2003 07:31 PM

There seemed to be some confusion amongst the newer arrivals about whoring etiquette ..... I thought I would bring the rules back up so people can read them again ....

;)

alexf20c 05-28-2003 07:36 PM

:rofl: :thumbup:

Do note erase posts

S2020 05-28-2003 08:52 PM

what about erasing post so you can get a corner back from someone who lurk???
:)

Hoonda 05-28-2003 08:54 PM

werd

tokyo_james 05-28-2003 08:57 PM

Originally posted by S2020
what about erasing post so you can get a corner back from someone who lurk???
:)

Please refer to the new rule no 15 !!!!

;)

Skuzzy 05-28-2003 10:54 PM

Oh yea, all true whore must know how to say "****"

;) :D

wicky 05-29-2003 12:07 AM

what james said....

(I didn't even read it............ :LOL: )

WestSideBilly 05-29-2003 05:30 AM

Originally posted by Skuzzy
Oh yea, all true whore must know how to say "****"

;) :D

This should be rule 16. Good call, skuz!

mikes2k 05-29-2003 06:34 AM

Sorry I only made it to #3;)