The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Semi-Official "I'm" Thread LVI

Old 06-20-2018, 08:17 AM

Received 1,142 Likes on 1,063 Posts

I'm going to be in a meeting for the rest of the morning.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:41 AM

Received 1,107 Likes on 988 Posts

I'm not.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:41 AM

Received 1,107 Likes on 988 Posts

I'm heading out for some oysters and
Old 06-20-2018, 01:17 PM

Received 800 Likes on 711 Posts

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly
I'm also adding that while he's extremely annoying, most of it is quite petty and not worthy of management intervention.
I'm adding to the list of grievances:

Eating a banana without closing his mouth.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:33 PM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

I'm adding to the list of grievances:

Eating a banana without closing his mouth.

I'm feeling for ya

your stories remind me of a situation a tad similar ( Well it was a co-worker issue ) yeah back in that other lifetime when mom actually got paid for doing something

SO I ran a dept in a fairly lg Grocery Chain in the BA and well this meant I needed to work hours like Midnight to 9 AM sometimes or 4 AM - 1 PM as you need to stock & do sHtuFFZ - the customers in your way.....

This put me in with the Night Crew ( mostly DUDES ) well they had one that did not use deodorant and trust me them DUDE's work hard busting open boxes & filling shelves etc... the POOR others would have a VERY tuff time having to work along side him
I think management needs to step in for ya if possible.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:34 PM

I'm noting a usual excess of wordZ outta mom's mouth up der ^^^^^
Old 06-20-2018, 04:41 PM

Received 800 Likes on 711 Posts

I'm sharing a story from college... my sophomore year, a guy moved in across the hall mid year. He smelled BAD. Not like typical 19 year old bad, but like someone who bathed with feces. His roommate was a really nice guy, but he couldn't tolerate it, because the smell actually made his stuff stink. So he got some incense and candles and sprays, and the smell even overwhelmed that. And being assholes, the rest of us basically started ridiculing him, and we found out he had been booted from 2 halls already that year for his odor, which made it worse, because we were mad at those halls. He insisted he showered regularly and we just assumed he had some genetic malfunction. This went on a while, obviously nobody liked the guy, and then one day the guy in the room next to me was in the bathroom (shared room with a bunch of showers and toilets and sinks), and noticed him go into the shower... without any soap or shampoo! So it turned out he was just washing himself off with water 3 times a day. We got him a care package of good smelling stuff, although I seem to recall he left school shortly thereafter.

In hindsight, probably a guy who grew up in a really messed up family and simply didn't know how to take care of himself, and it took a fluke chance to find that out, after 4 or 5 months of getting shit on by a bunch of asshole 19 year olds.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:15 AM

I'm sharing a story from college... my sophomore year, a guy moved in across the hall mid year. He smelled BAD. Not like typical 19 year old bad, but like someone who bathed with feces. His roommate was a really nice guy, but he couldn't tolerate it, because the smell actually made his stuff stink. So he got some incense and candles and sprays, and the smell even overwhelmed that. And being assholes, the rest of us basically started ridiculing him, and we found out he had been booted from 2 halls already that year for his odor, which made it worse, because we were mad at those halls. He insisted he showered regularly and we just assumed he had some genetic malfunction. This went on a while, obviously nobody liked the guy, and then one day the guy in the room next to me was in the bathroom (shared room with a bunch of showers and toilets and sinks), and noticed him go into the shower... without any soap or shampoo! So it turned out he was just washing himself off with water 3 times a day. We got him a care package of good smelling stuff, although I seem to recall he left school shortly thereafter.

In hindsight, probably a guy who grew up in a really messed up family and simply didn't know how to take care of himself, and it took a fluke chance to find that out, after 4 or 5 months of getting shit on by a bunch of asshole 19 year olds.

I'm thinking that would have been tuff for the roommate. This MAN was not due to that butt yeah tuff deal when you have to tolerate some things at a job I can think of a few other situations as well.

I hope yours gets better BB
Old 06-21-2018, 06:17 AM

I'm also noting I had a dream last night & guess where I was working in the store

Night crew CAN be fun though as there's no manager around so we got away w / shIeT we cranked our music over the MuzZaCK system
Old 06-21-2018, 06:22 AM

I'm heading out to the garage to look for paint.

Quick Reply: Semi-Official "I'm" Thread LVI