Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

DelVal Soft Top Replacement

Old 04-07-2014, 01:28 PM

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

No, unfortunatley Jacksons yellow S was totaled a few years back at a detailing day at Jay's house out in PA. He has or had last i checked a white S, not sure anymore as its been a while since i've talked to him. This car is a 1 owner 33,000 mile original, aside from the wheels and the body add ons. The owner isnt on here much.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:56 AM

Just a quick share of a top I completed yesterday afternoon.

I neglected to take any before pics, but the damage wasn't that bad. Just a few rips and holes in the usual spots.

Anyway here are the after shots.

Enjoy!

Old 05-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM'd you about getting mine done. Let me know
Old 05-05-2014, 10:09 AM

PM replied
Old 05-12-2014, 09:22 AM

Thanks again for your business IVIcGurk and for adjusting your schedule to meet mine for mothers day. Here are a few shots of the replacement from this weekend. The top used was the Robbins XT line of tops, which is a few $$ cheaper and is made of a differnt material than their standard product and comes with a 3 year warranty vs the 6 year of the standard Twillweave vinyl and cloth tops. The craftsmenship is standard Robbins top quality and overall not a bad top for the money.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Picked my car up from Jeremy on Saturday evening. Now I'm not a Del Val member, I'm a NYC Metro guy and took the ride out and was admittedly uneasy, I can't say enough how painless the process was. Jeremy went above and beyond what I expected someone else to do; the car came back exactly how I left it (accept with a new top) even itemized the things he found under my drivers seat after conditioning the seat itself. He treated my car the way I would have and it was/is greatly appreciated, going so far as garaging the car in his own home. Besides the incredibly courteous, friendly, and professional way he conducts himself and his business the final product is easily on par with what Honda intended as far as fit & finish are concerned. If I didn't buy the top myself I'd be hard pressed to believe the top wasn't an OEM top on the car. I'm a haggler and had all intentions of finding imperfections in his job to work down the fee. I was unable too find any flaws and gladly paid a very fair price for the quality of service I received.

Do not hesitate to use this mans services, I can't recommend anyone I've dealt with as highly as I do Jeremy. Thanks for the help man!
Old 05-13-2014, 06:37 PM

Brian, thanks for the kind words and great review. Excellent quality and customer service are what I strive for and I'm glad to hear I was able to exceed your tough expectations. Great talking to you when you picked the car up, crazy how small NJ is. Funny story, my college roommate was Brian's neighbor growing up! Too crazy!

Thanks again for your business.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dropped off my car Friday and couldn't be happier with the results. New top, fits great and Jeremy couldn't be any better to work. with. Very happy I went with him for the install.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:30 AM

Thank you again for your business. I'll post some of the before pics of the car, but i neglected to take any after pics. If you wouldnt mind posting them that would be awesome.

Car looks great, and I'm sure when you're done it will turn from a daily driver into one that gets put away with the rest of the collection.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:06 AM

Just a couple of the before shots. I neglected to take any of the after shots, my fault!

Quick Reply: DelVal Soft Top Replacement