Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee

Old 04-23-2017, 09:59 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

I got up there around 10am. Took a lap, sat in tons of traffic, waived to a NFR S2k that I passed twice, and then drove 1.5hrs home. I'll never go back. Such a cluster F and wayyy too many people.
The following 2 users liked this post by adrs2k:
berlinablackie (04-23-2017), freq (04-23-2017)
Old 04-23-2017, 11:28 AM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Not a good weekend between work and sick wife...not much sleep...
just couldn't bring myself to go. Felt bad about backing out...
...until I read the previous two experiences.
Feeling sorry and thankful.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:51 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Shame too, as it turned out to be a beautiful day. I originally agreed to visit a college with my daughter on this Sunday because I thought it was going to be crappy. Was able to keep the top down all day.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:34 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I rolled up with Caleb and a few other guys with 370Z's and a mustang. We got there I guess about 7.7-30 and got into the 2nd or third lot. It wasn't a bad experience for me. But there were a hell of a lot of cans and most of them weren't worth looking at. Hell I don't even think my S is worth looking at as there is nothing special about it. But overall my wife and I had a good experience. We even went to the Industrial Museum when it opened at 10. And stopped and got some food at a Crepe place.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:45 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

^^^^

NMIH is pretty damn kool. They're a customer of ours and when I installed them i got a tour before the place even opened.

Full of Crepe is good too. Small and intimate but damn good crepes.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by freq
I'm interested to hear everyone's experience.

I needed to bed in my brake pads and rotors so I took a ride to LV C&C @ 7:25 this AM. I arrived by 7:45 and and was 8 parking lots back from the main lot. I left the show around 9:15 and saw about 6 S2000 and a RHD Honda Beat.

It's BIG, almost too big? Too commercial? Are people camping there overnight to get into the main lot or even the second or third lot?

This confirms it, it's just not my scene. IMHO, the racetrack still has the best car shows.
I was the dirty pearl white ap1 haha. I woke up late and didn't get a chance to clean it but I love the meet. Maybe it's just the ride there with friends that make it great but I always have a good time. It's nice seeing all the different styles and tastes people have. The only downside I think is that you just have to show up early to get good parking. But that meet was also the first one of the year so it was expected to be huge. I am very glad to see how many other owers were there and I appreciate you all coming. All the S's I saw looked great. And just want to thank Anthony for joining the ride out there from deptford. Maybe we can get together again another time when your wife doesn't want to come so you can have a little more fun with us on the drive haha.

Last edited by calebs2k; 04-24-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:04 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by calebs2k
I was the dirty pearl white ap1 haha. I woke up late and didn't get a chance to clean it but I love the meet. Maybe it's just the ride there with friends that make it great but I always have a good time. It's nice seeing all the different styles and tastes people have. The only downside I think is that you just have to show up early to get good parking. But that meet was also the first one of the year so it was expected to be huge. I am very glad to see how many other owers were there and I appreciate you all coming. All the S's I saw looked great. And just want to thank Anthony for joining the ride out there from deptford. Maybe we can get together again another time when your wife doesn't want to come so you can have a little more fun with us on the drive haha.
Thank you. As I stated before. My wife and I had a good time. She cringed a couple of times after we got off the turn pike onto the side roads lol. She really gets scared when I drive the car hard so I try to take it easy when she is in the car with me. I'm looking forward to another drive.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Ajval79
Thank you. As I stated before. My wife and I had a good time. She cringed a couple of times after we got off the turn pike onto the side roads lol. She really gets scared when I drive the car hard so I try to take it easy when she is in the car with me. I'm looking forward to another drive.
My girlfriend is the same way, she hates riding with me haha
Old 04-27-2017, 12:10 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by freq
I'm interested to hear everyone's experience.

I needed to bed in my brake pads and rotors so I took a ride to LV C&C @ 7:25 this AM. I arrived by 7:45 and and was 8 parking lots back from the main lot. I left the show around 9:15 and saw about 6 S2000 and a RHD Honda Beat.

It's BIG, almost too big? Too commercial? Are people camping there overnight to get into the main lot or even the second or third lot?

This confirms it, it's just not my scene. IMHO, the racetrack still has the best car shows.

I feel like it got too big, too fast. I stopped going because of this.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adrs2k
I got up there around 10am. Took a lap, sat in tons of traffic, waived to a NFR S2k that I passed twice, and then drove 1.5hrs home. I'll never go back. Such a cluster F and wayyy too many people.
NFR S2k was me haha. Your car is way too clean!! Are you from Exton? For some reason I thought you lived out west?

Quick Reply: Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee