Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

Cincy Caravan to RTD2019

Old 04-09-2019, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kgf3076
Sign Hiro up for everything. Find a spot for hm on your Friday drive, Mike. He's back!
Its been so long that I may need to be on the first timers drive, but if you want to add me to your drive Mike, I'll try to take my training wheels off. At a minimum, add me to the Montgomery Inn and Cincy Caravan and the Arby's drive and the Park Grill dinner and the Sea Cow drive and whatever other stuff y'all have been doing over the years. I'm looking forward to buying a long overdue strawberry shortcake for you Denny at the Inn! I'll bring you guys some new tires from Tire Rack

PS Mike: Melissa says that BBQ place on your drive may be closed, at least temporarily. Not sure; maybe it will be open by the time of the event.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:10 AM

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Hiro
Its been so long that I may need to be on the first timers drive, but if you want to add me to your drive Mike, I'll try to take my training wheels off. At a minimum, add me to the Montgomery Inn and Cincy Caravan and the Arby's drive and the Park Grill dinner and the Sea Cow drive and whatever other stuff y'all have been doing over the years. I'm looking forward to buying a long overdue strawberry shortcake for you Denny at the Inn! I'll bring you guys some new tires from Tire Rack

PS Mike: Melissa says that BBQ place on your drive may be closed, at least temporarily. Not sure; maybe it will be open by the time of the event.
Oh Lordie..!!! It will be Soooooo Great to see you !!!!!!
Can hardly wait.....!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2019, 05:23 PM

Received 151 Likes on 136 Posts

No way... Hiro is coming again? lol

Melissa?
Old 04-15-2019, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, I'm getting off my lazy arse just for you Mikey!!!

Yes, Melissa will be joining, fresh off a business trip into Knoxville Airport; I'll pick her up late Thursday night. Its her secret way of skipping at least one side of the long driving journey from Boston
Old 04-15-2019, 07:05 PM

Received 2,510 Likes on 1,513 Posts

Yes, Melissa will be joining, fresh off a business trip into Knoxville Airport; I'll pick her up late Thursday night. Its her secret way of skipping at least one side of the long driving journey from Boston
Fantastic!
Old 04-16-2019, 03:44 AM

WOW...!!! This is such AWESOME news..!!!! More & more, like the ol times..Can hardly wait...
I remember this certain fella, walking ‘round Nantahala lodge, with a phone stuck in his ear, nearly the entire event...

Old 04-19-2019, 01:26 PM

Finally got us reservations at Park Grill for 35.

Every year its a battle to get them to waive their semi or private room charges!

Just to let everyone know, there will be a 20% gratuity added onto their checks.
The following users liked this post:
W00D (04-20-2019)
Old 04-19-2019, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000

Every year its a battle to get them to waive their semi or private room charges!

Just to let everyone know, there will be a 20% gratuity added onto their checks.
Thanks Mike....20% is a good amount for the tip...( hopefully we will have a good server )

Old 04-19-2019, 02:51 PM

Received 2,510 Likes on 1,513 Posts

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000

Mike, I only do 15%. Will you make up the other 5% for me?
Old 04-19-2019, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scooterboy
Mike, I only do 15%. Will you make up the other 5% for me?
For you Scooter....

No frickin way!

Quick Reply: Cincy Caravan to RTD2019