S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Dragon Events (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/dragon-events-49/)
-   -   Ohio Wednesday Dinner & Caravan (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/dragon-events-49/ohio-wednesday-dinner-caravan-1187602/)

Looter 08-21-2018 01:05 PM

Ohio Wednesday Dinner & Caravan

Well...it seems it’s almost time for our semi annual Wednesday eve, prior to the Dragon dinner, @ the Original Montgomery Inn..
Wednesday, September the 12th...7:00PM....

9440 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242
They have valet parking, for $3 bucks, or you can park across the street....
We need a GOOD count for the restaurant....So, if you plan to attend...PLEASE post your name and how many will be attending !!!!!
Please note:.......you are welcome to attend the dinner, regardless of whether you are going to the Dragon...or not...
it’s a GREAT time, and GREAT food...with GREAT friends..

The “Cincy Caravan”....Departing Hooter’s parking lot, Newport Kentucky...Thursday morning, September 13th...10:00AM .....SHARP !!!
Come a little early for pics & fellowship...
HAVE A FULL TANK OF GAS.....!!!!
Departing the parking lot....heading South on 471...to 275...to 75...
Just maybe....the “Gravity Cavity” will be open for us....!!!!!
We will be stopping in Berea Kentucky, for fuel and a quick lunch...at Arby’s...afterward, heading to Maryville Tennessee, to meet Ken & his group at the EXXON station...Some will leave here, and head directly to the Dragon and Fontana....the rest of us will be going over to Townsend Tennessee, to the Riverstone Family Resturant...for dinner.....then going over to the Dragon & Fontana...
Hope to C-You at dinner & the caravan...

Montgomery Inn List..
1. Mike & Kathy
2. Looter & Marge
3. Scooter & Patty
4. Greg
5. Frank & Deborah
6. Jakub & Lindsey

Caravan List...
1. Mike & Kathy
2. Scooter & Patty
3. Looter & Marge
4. Greg
5. Rob
6. Jamie
7. Frank
8.Aaron & Lisa
9. Turbo Aaron

SheDrivesIt 08-21-2018 01:32 PM

As usual, Mary and I plan to head down on Wednesday so that means no Montgomery Inn or caravan for us. We will see y'all down there.

RobM 08-21-2018 02:02 PM

I'm probably going to drive down to Cincy wednesday night so I'll miss the Montgomery dinner, but I'll join for the drive down thursday and the dinner Thursday.

Montgomery - no
Caravan - yes
Riverstone Family Resturant - yes

Looter 08-21-2018 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by SheDrivesIt (Post 24502531)
As usual, Mary and I plan to head down on Wednesday so that means no Montgomery Inn or caravan for us. We will see y'all down there.

Figured that Mark....That’s why you & Mary, were not auto loaded to the thread..:hello:

Looter 08-21-2018 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by RobM (Post 24502544)
I'm probably going to drive down to Cincy wednesday night so I'll miss the Montgomery dinner, but I'll join for the drive down thursday and the dinner Thursday.

Montgomery - no
Caravan - yes
Riverstone Family Resturant - yes

Gotcha Rob.....C-Ya Thursday morn...!!!!

JoePhotographer 08-22-2018 04:19 AM

As long as finances hold out, I'll see you at the lot on Thursday morning. I have a college soccer match on Wednesday night.

I'll text Denny if things change.

Looter 08-22-2018 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by JoePhotographer (Post 24502724)
As long as finances hold out, I'll see you at the lot on Thursday morning. I have a college soccer match on Wednesday night.

I'll text Denny if things change.

Added to Caravan list, Jamie....!!!

Lovetodrive2000 08-25-2018 10:48 AM

Dang... didn't even have to post, and I was added! lol

Scooterboy 08-25-2018 03:04 PM

Still trying to talk Patty into going. Leave her on the list until I let you know!

Lovetodrive2000 08-25-2018 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Scooterboy (Post 24503982)
Still trying to talk Patty into going. Leave her on the list until I let you know!

Wait a minute.... You tell her the OKI group demands she comes along so we don't have to take care of you.

She's married to you, and taking care of you, and keeping you in line is her responsibility!